Manuel Locatelli (101 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes not the player to lift the team up when we need it. Until that block attempt he had an okay game by his standards. If we didnt have so many weak spots in our team Id hope we move him next summer. Does he have a single assist this season? How many goals and assists has he provided over the last 2 years?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's some statement, as he has so many shit games to choose from.

Really disappointed with how this guy turned out.
his defensive game isn't too bad usually, his workrate has been fine too recently. both let him down today

for me his forward passing is the biggest disappointment though. such a downgrade on pjanic. and he was a level below pirlo himself. and that's probably the most important position in juventus since conte took over. like bentancur never left.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Remember that one time when people defended him?

- - - Updated - - -

his defensive game isn't too bad usually, his workrate has been fine too recently. both let him down today

for me his forward passing is the biggest disappointment though. such a downgrade on pjanic. and he was a level below pirlo himself. and that's probably the most important position in juventus since conte took over. like bentancur never left.
Amauri had a a work rate that was high.

he tried hard

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Hes not the player to lift the team up when we need it. Until that block attempt he had an okay game by his standards. If we didnt have so many weak spots in our team Id hope we move him next summer. Does he have a single assist this season? How many goals and assists has he provided over the last 2 years?
This is an issue throughout the team. Unless yildiz chiesa and/or vlahovic of late produce something special at an individual level, we just don't have the others who seem to be able to do it for us.

Question, was there ever an expectation of locatelli joining and being at the same level of any of the stars we once had in the pirlo marchio vidal and pogba era?? I didn't think so.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
from pirlo to locatelli

from vidal to miretti

from chiellini to gatti

i like loca, miretti and gatti too. i believe that both miretti and gatti can improve a lot, and loca could be a more useful cm than a regista. but i can't deny that all of these are similarly huge downgrades

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 71)