Manuel Locatelli (14 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of his best games this season, he is slowly getting back to being a force in the middle of the park and if he manages to keep it up on a consistent basis then we sure got ourselves the Locatelli version we have all been waiting for since Sassuolo, but overall still got to be a bit cautious as we need to see him keeping it up for longer periods before being fully convinced.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
impossible not to like these tackles. the team missed a player who does these confidently since vidal left so it's a welcome new element in loca's skillset. i'd happily accept the yearly 2 suspensions as a tradeoff

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He must have made most blocks of everyone in the league. Every game he makes at least one block and since we sit deep they tend to be important blocks.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah I think I’ve given up on hoping this guy will ever have good stats in terms of goals and assists. I think he’s turned into a destroyer who is also pretty smooth with the ball.
Given how Allegri is using him on the pitch this year, it’s not too surprising he isn’t banging in goals or getting assists. He doesn’t take free kicks either so he’s not going to find them there either. Allegri has him playing as a full-on defensive midfielder.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Manuel Locatelli: "My Idols? Del Piero is the symbol of Juventus. Like him, Nedved and Buffon. Andrea Pirlo for my role."
It's also great to have Juventini playing important roles for us. A feeling of connection with what Juventus is, our history, is great to have and something that sadly we have lost in recent times.

Him,Fagioli and Miretti. It's great to have.

He has always worked hard, I think he has grown in maturity and its helped him on the pitch.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Locatelli on playing for Juventus:

"I'm very lucky because my dream as a child was to play football and to do it with a Juventus and national team shirt and I succeeded. That's why I tell you that you must always believe in your dreams." #Juventus

Locatelli:

"I have grown a lot not only as a footballer, but also as a man. For me, wearing the Juventus shirt is a unique emotion, seeing my last name behind the black and white shirt is beautiful. I chose the number 5 because I won the Euros with that number." #Juventus

Juventus, [3/30/2023 6:32 PM]
Locatelli on Di Maria:

"He is a wonderful person, in America during the summer tour we got to know each other better. For me, playing with him is something indescribable." #Juventus

Locatelli on his idol:

"I could give many examples, I've always admired Pirlo for example even though we have different characteristics. Then of course Nedved was a great player, but so was Marchisio." #Juventus

Locatelli on Pogba:

"I can't wait for him to come back because I can learn so much from him." #Juventus

Locatelli on Chiesa

"Federico is a player that Juventus will have to keep for a long time, because he is a potential top player. I hope he returns well, given the latest aches and pains he has had, because he is indeed a great player." #Juventus

Locatelli on strongest opponent:

"He is someone alien. I mean Messi." #Juventus

Source: https://t.me/juventus

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Locatelli on playing for Juventus:

"I'm very lucky because my dream as a child was to play football and to do it with a Juventus and national team shirt and I succeeded. That's why I tell you that you must always believe in your dreams." #Juventus

Locatelli:

"I have grown a lot not only as a footballer, but also as a man. For me, wearing the Juventus shirt is a unique emotion, seeing my last name behind the black and white shirt is beautiful. I chose the number 5 because I won the Euros with that number." #Juventus

Juventus, [3/30/2023 6:32 PM]
Locatelli on Di Maria:

"He is a wonderful person, in America during the summer tour we got to know each other better. For me, playing with him is something indescribable." #Juventus

Locatelli on his idol:

"I could give many examples, I've always admired Pirlo for example even though we have different characteristics. Then of course Nedved was a great player, but so was Marchisio." #Juventus

Locatelli on Pogba:

"I can't wait for him to come back because I can learn so much from him." #Juventus

Locatelli on Chiesa

"Federico is a player that Juventus will have to keep for a long time, because he is a potential top player. I hope he returns well, given the latest aches and pains he has had, because he is indeed a great player." #Juventus

Locatelli on strongest opponent:

"He is someone alien. I mean Messi." #Juventus

Source: https://t.me/juventus
The only thing you can learn from him is more injuries :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)