King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juve midfielders who finished the season with 0 goals+assists since 2011/12

Sturaro 0 GA in 984 minutes (2017/18)
Bentancur 0 GA in 948 minutes (2017/18)
Can 0 GA in 280 minutes (2019/20)
Pazienza 0 GA in 266 minutes (2011/12)

Locatelli has 0 G+A in 2169 minutes.
is this counting his entire last two seasons? cuz he scored the winner last season vs torino

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Loca isn’t the biggest problem in the team, but he clearly isn’t the messiah everyone expected him to be after the Euros either.
As has been said MANY times, he cannot be a savior to us, but he is a great starting piece in our rebuild. Get some more like him and we are in good shape.
Why are we making shit up now?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I still cant figure out what Locatelli's ideal position is. I lean towards double pivot, but that doesnt suit our current setup. I dont think regista is for him either, but his lack of pace makes it hard to see him getting forward. Khedira was also slow but he always made smart runs to open up space for others and was dependable on the ball, so maybe Loca can look towards him as an example. That's essentially the role he played at the euros.

That would also open up the central roles for Rovella and Enzo next season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I still cant figure out what Locatelli's ideal position is. I lean towards double pivot, but that doesnt suit our current setup. I dont think regista is for him either, but his lack of pace makes it hard to see him getting forward. Khedira was also slow but he always made smart runs to open up space for others and was dependable on the ball, so maybe Loca can look towards him as an example. That's essentially the role he played at the euros.

That would also open up the central roles for Rovella and Enzo next season.
He was one of the best mids in the league in this role at Sassuolo. There’s a good article on it here, but he was brilliant as a deep lying playmaker in a double pivot there under De Zerbi. Another player who needs a change of coach apparently.

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/2021/06/27/scout-report-manuel-locatelli/amp/

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still a better baller than your Fatso McNuggets, and I don't even hate the Murican like some on Tuz do. Stats posted by Alan are not going to be my benchmark for player evaluations. No thanks.

Having said that, if anyone comes in and offers 40 million, by all means sell. This whole team, coach included, is disposable. The only indispensable asset in my opinion is Chiesa, and that's about it.
Lmaooo that’s your retort? Shift discussion to Weston to defend loca? Desperate much :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No thanks. Sell for substantial cash offer only, not for other clubs' rejects.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmaooo that’s your retort? Shift discussion to Weston to defend loca? Desperate much :lol:
Loca has been underhelming, but there's no point selling him if we don't get a decent offer. Look at Vlahovic. When Fagiot, the French Dud, is your best midfielder, it tells you all you need to know about our team. He's the best of a bad bunch, not because he's spectacular but because he's decent, doesn't make mistakes, and is available. It's a sad state of affairs.

I would wait until we bring a new coach in and see what happens with Loca and Vlahovic.

If I am basing my assessments on this season only, I'd sell everyone except for Pogba (immovable anyway), Chiesa, Di Maria, Danilo, Fagioli, Perin, and Miretti.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No thanks. Sell for substantial cash offer only, not for other clubs' rejects.

- - - Updated - - -

Loca has been underhelming, but there's no point selling him if we don't get a decent offer. Look at Vlahovic. When Fagiot, the French Dud, is your best midfielder, it tells you all you need to know about our team. He's the best of a bad bunch, not because he's spectacular but because he's decent, doesn't make mistakes, and is available. It's a sad state of affairs.

I would wait until we bring a new coach in and see what happens with Loca and Vlahovic.

If I am basing my assessments on this season only, I'd sell everyone except for Pogba (immovable anyway), Chiesa, Di Maria, Danilo, Fagioli, Perin, and Miretti.
First of all Jj can’t sell for profit so that’s why they cook the books to fake plusvalenza.

Second, Max still has 3 years on his deal. So Loca and Susan aren’t improving for a while.

The club will need revenue from transfers since their will be no CL money. Easy decision, sell sell sell.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
First of all Jj can’t sell for profit so that’s why they cook the books to fake plusvalenza.

Second, Max still has 3 years on his deal. So Loca and Susan aren’t improving for a while.

The club will need revenue from transfers since their will be no CL money. Easy decision, sell sell sell.
I would put money on him getting a new deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)