Manuel Locatelli (20 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ironically he scored a golazo against Roma earlier in the season that was ridiculously ruled out.

He's now playing as a deep lying DM in front of the defence so he isn't going to get many goals/assists, especially the way we play. But I agree he should have more goal contributions considering he didn't play so deep at the start of the season..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And Arsenal fans were mad he came to Juve instead :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

We seem to have done them a favor, both with him and Vlahovic
Has to be said that Locatelli is playing really good defense, though. Excellent, I would say. But it comes at an expense of the other part of his game.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sure and I applaud him for this but Danilo is a cb and has scored 3 times. I recall one goal was 20-25 meter shot.
It is a matter of perspective last season Rabiot had 0 goals two assist and locatelli had three goals and four assist this season Rabiot has 5 goals and two assist. Last season can remember Locatelli goal against Roma where he played as box to box midfielder clearly he must shoot more from outside of the box but his passing range seems limited to create something or make an assist.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ridiculous he still has people defending him here.

Such a waste. I can't imagine many suitors for him this summer, probably stuck with him again next season.
Still a better baller than your Fatso McNuggets, and I don't even hate the Murican like some on Tuz do. Stats posted by Alan are not going to be my benchmark for player evaluations. No thanks.

Having said that, if anyone comes in and offers 40 million, by all means sell. This whole team, coach included, is disposable. The only indispensable asset in my opinion is Chiesa, and that's about it.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Still a better baller than your Fatso McNuggets, and I don't even hate the Murican like some on Tuz do. Stats posted by Alan are not going to be my benchmark for player evaluations. No thanks.

Having said that, if anyone comes in and offers 40 million, by all means sell. This whole team, coach included, is disposable. The only indispensable asset in my opinion is Chiesa, and that's about it.
Accidental Godballer in the form of Ruru is the standard and so far Loca has surpassed the God itself

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve midfielders who finished the season with 0 goals+assists since 2011/12

Sturaro 0 GA in 984 minutes (2017/18)
Bentancur 0 GA in 948 minutes (2017/18)
Can 0 GA in 280 minutes (2019/20)
Pazienza 0 GA in 266 minutes (2011/12)

Locatelli has 0 G+A in 2169 minutes.
Horrible player. Serves no purpose. Milan was right.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Horrible player. Serves no purpose. Milan was right.
Our entire midfield is atrocious, including the players out on loan. The fact that the French Pussyfag aka Mama's Boy aka Fagiot is considered our best mid and is highly regarded around these parts tells you all you really need to know.

Our midfield went from a 9.5/10, a pillar of dominance instilling fear into our opponents, to a 5/10 collection of Teletubbies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What if we extend Rabiot but sell Loca? @Bianconero81
That way we keep best MF and getting money from the not so good MF.
Instead of losing best MF for free and keeping the not so good one. Tough choice
Ya Manyak. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will stuff your Teez with a Bazooka.

- - - Updated - - -

What if we extend Rabiot but sell Loca? @Bianconero81
That way we keep best MF and getting money from the not so good MF.
Instead of losing best MF for free and keeping the not so good one. Tough choice
Who's the lovely lass in your avatar btw?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)