Manuel Locatelli (80 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I’ve been wrong about many players, but I don’t think I’ve been as wrong about anyone as him. And I’m one who defended Poulsen :sigh:
Same. I followed him closely at Sassuolo.

I don't think it's a matter of position. He isn't intelligent enough to play as regista though. If the midfield is disorientated and disorganised, a lot of that is on him. He can dish out a decent long pass, that's about it.

Lost possession 14 times, 83% pass accuracy. 2/5 ground duels won. 0 blocks. 0 tackles.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Will our obsession with "regista" stop with Allegri?
If so, there might still be a slight hope for this bloke.

But Im definitely sick of him already.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was good at Sassuolo but there's obviously something not right here. Maybe he doesn't have the personality to play for Juve. Maybe he's just another victim of this second Allegri spell, as the whole midfield is pretty shit.
He’s a disaster here, since a good first 6 months. Super disappointed in him. He was absolutely brilliant in his last year at Sassuolo under De Zerbi. But that was in a double pivot as a ballplaying DM. In a team that played very fast and direct. He was 99th percentile in all Europe in progressive passes and passes into the final third. Regista, at least the Max interpretation of it is a very different role and it seems Locatelli isn’t suited to it in the slightest. As far as performance vs expectation, this guy is so disappointing.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Letting Rovella go was a massive fuck up from the management, I don't care whos fault it was we shouldnt have loaned him out last season for a start but letting him go when he was our only natural regista was dumb as fuck, made worse by the formula of the sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Youve gotta be shitting me watch us sign another patchwork shitter like paredes meanwhile we gave away rovella for nothing

The people running this club are worthless
But but but Giuntoli is cooking apparently...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Are they trying to eliminate any kind of contact from the game? Because that tackle was legit, he got to the ball first. The last few seasons its unclear what constitutes a foul when a player slides into a tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)