Manuel Locatelli (86 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
His passing was great at Sassuolo. The difference between here and there is that they had an actual idea of how they wanted to play, meanwhile we have no actual coaching to speak of.
His passing was great at Sassuolo
Vlahovic was great at Fiorentina
Paredes was great for Argentina
Bremer’s positioning was better at Torino
Mckennie’s passing was solid at Schalke

See a pattern here

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
His passing was great at Sassuolo
Vlahovic was great at Fiorentina
Paredes was great for Argentina
Bremer’s positioning was better at Torino
Mckennie’s passing was solid at Schalke

See a pattern here
And this is why I don't get why some are so quick to hate so much on some of these players when there's a clear issue here.

Well, except Paredes, we all knew he was a lazy bitch beforehand.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I understand hating this current Allegri, but imagine sucking McKennie’s dick at the same time. :lol2:
Nobody is really sucking his dick bro. I just want him to return so Max can start him every match like before. I even want to see him in goal.

Not everyone can be as good as Automatic Locatelli, blasting the ball over Adriatic into Split.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nobody is really sucking his dick bro. I just want him to return so Max can start him every match like before. I even want to see him in goal.

Not everyone can be as good as Automatic Locatelli, blasting the ball over Adriatic into Split.
Nice try princess. You aren’t fooling anyone.

You spent 2 years slurping on his dick daily before he went to Leeds and made you look like an idiot for saying he would be super important for them and would be so much better without Allegri holding him back. When it turned out he was the worst player on a relegation side, you outdid Allegri on the pussy-coward front and went into hiding because you couldn’t use the “but Allegri” excuse anymore.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Locatelli was one of the best mids in the league under De Zerbi, the system simply suited him so much more at Sassuolo, he always had options nearby to pass the ball to, at Juve everyone sit in out own box so once you have the ball, you just spray it forward as far as possible to rebuild the formation because under so much pressure it's impossible to retain it. Players are static, they don't know how to move and when.

Players like Chiesa and Di Maria should be allowed to stay way higher next to Dusan to keep the opposition defender's on their toes. When the team falls back as deep as it tends to do, nobody is afraid of duels with our forwards because the distance to opposition's goal is huge.
One of the reasons for this would be the fact JJ NEVER uses offside trap, they always get deep into their own box. These things are on coach definitely, it's him who sets up the team for specific situations on the field.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Locatelli was one of the best mids in the league under De Zerbi, the system simply suited him so much more at Sassuolo, he always had options nearby to pass the ball to, at Juve everyone sit in out own box so once you have the ball, you just spray it forward as far as possible to rebuild the formation because under so much pressure it's impossible to retain it. Players are static, they don't know how to move and when.

Players like Chiesa and Di Maria should be allowed to stay way higher next to Dusan to keep the opposition defender's on their toes. When the team falls back as deep as it tends to do, nobody is afraid of duels with our forwards because the distance to opposition's goal is huge.
One of the reasons for this would be the fact JJ NEVER uses offside trap, they always get deep into their own box. These things are on coach definitely, it's him who sets up the team for specific situations on the field.
:agree:
He was 99th percentile amongst European mids in his last season at Sass in passes completed/90, progressive passes/90, and passes into the final 3rd/90. While playing as basically a deep-lying playmaker in a double pivot. He’s the prime example of a player who has regressed badly under Max.

It’s really mostly a few muricans butthurt about him. Must be because one of their own failed so badly here and now at Leeds as well. Bjerknes and Dru seem to be angry about everything Italian lately

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nice try princess. You aren’t fooling anyone.

You spent 2 years slurping on his dick daily before he went to Leeds and made you look like an idiot for saying he would be super important for them and would be so much better without Allegri holding him back. When it turned out he was the worst player on a relegation side, you outdid Allegri on the pussy-coward front and went into hiding because you couldn’t use the “but Allegri” excuse anymore.

Oh well, one can’t be right about everything. Just part of life. I would much rather be wrong about a single player than wrong about a coach that turned a club into the laughing stock of Europe. :boh:

I still like McKennie as a player, but he does need to get his shit together.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

excellent post.

it's no wonder players our players look so bad after having great seasons at their previous clubs.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What do people make of Locatelli so far? I think it's been a bad deal.

I think it's worth selling if a decent offer comes in and count on Rovella.

In my opinion he's just a very dull player. Doesn't play commanding enough to become a regista and doesn't have the instincts and mobility to become a B2B.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What do people make of Locatelli so far? I think it's been a bad deal.

I think it's worth selling if a decent offer comes in and count on Rovella.

In my opinion he's just a very dull player. Doesn't play commanding enough to become a regista and doesn't have the instincts and mobility to become a B2B.
i'd like to watch him in a more advanced role. he's pretty solid defensively, runs like a madman, but that's not enough. his passing is much weaker than his position would require, his forward passing is nonexistent, consequently doesn't assist, he doesn't shoot, consequently doesn't score. he could be a different player in a more attacking setup. either way, he's way off the mark set by pjanic, not to mention pirlo.

let's hope rovella unlocks him lol, but with allegriball, i don't expect too much to change

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
i'd like to watch him in a more advanced role. he's pretty solid defensively, runs like a madman, but that's not enough. his passing is much weaker than his position would require, his forward passing is nonexistent, consequently doesn't assist, he doesn't shoot, consequently doesn't score. he could be a different player in a more attacking setup. either way, he's way off the mark set by pjanic, not to mention pirlo.

let's hope rovella unlocks him lol, but with allegriball, i don't expect too much to change
I've seen him more advanced position a couple of times. Most recently against Sevilla when Fagioli was replaced by Parades. I really don't like him over there, he has 0 attacking instincts/progessive passing. Personally I hope some EPL would take him for 20M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 61)