Manuel Locatelli (14 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
judging Loca when Allegri has him playing a double pivot with Rabiot, which fucking never works lol. He's horrible in this role. Why cant the guy getting paid millions to figure that out, figure that out?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
his main treats are his defensive skills mostly, he definitely lacks football intelligence to be a good playmaker. He did one wonderful one touch pass at Euros that created his goal and all he does right now is trying this whenever he can and it looks embarassing sometimes.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I still like him and think he can be a useful player. The timing is a shame though. In a functioning team under a different coach I think he would be a useful player to rotate with. Maybe there are cheaper options but he is Italian, versatile and has some grinta. I like him and would like to have him around but can understand naysayers.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think it’s also hard to define his role. He’s not great at passing or playing it forward so a regista isn’t his role. I don’t think he’s a b2b either. Seems to me like he’s best in a double pivot as a traditional DM.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think it’s also hard to define his role. He’s not great at passing or playing it forward so a regista isn’t his role. I don’t think he’s a b2b either. Seems to me like he’s best in a double pivot as a traditional DM.
His passing was great at Sassuolo. The difference between here and there is that they had an actual idea of how they wanted to play, meanwhile we have no actual coaching to speak of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)