Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is shameful. He should pay a price for mocking Juve in public.
He really shouldn't. He just wants what's best for his team. We need to step it up.

We should stop penny pinching and fucking around. We missed out on Verratti because of similar delaying tactics.

Make an interesting offer and wrap this up. Our midfield is garbage, and bringing in a semi retired Pjanic isn't going to resolve shit. Locatelli is a step in the right direction, so we need to make this happen.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He really shouldn't. He just wants what's best for his team. We need to step it up.

We should stop penny pinching and fucking around. We missed out on Verratti because of similar delaying tactics.

Make an interesting offer and wrap this up. Our midfield is garbage, and bringing in a semi retired Pjanic isn't going to resolve shit. Locatelli is a step in the right direction, so we need to make this happen.
He should shut up and say these in private. Insulting a club much bigger than yours is never a good strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the locatellis
Our revenue is several times more than Sassuolo. I know we’ve been acting like a dick with shitty offers but publicly mocking the most successful team in Italy is not a good idea.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Waste all summer to sign one player. Try to play by your terms where the selling club is clear from the very beginning. Lose the player to another club. Remain empty handed without second options. Make a p(J)anic buy in the end.

Where have we seen this before?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I do agree we need a lot more than Locatelli to improve our squad. But truth is, I don't even look at this like one signing. I still believe our biggest signing was/is Allegri and him being here makes our squad look completely different. I also expect many players to show totally different performances (like Bentancur).

I do think we won't say mercato chiuso after this signing, though. We'll sign some other players too but I don't expect huge names surely.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Damn, I guess we're on a totally different page. While I hope you're right I don't think we're gonna spend 50-80mln on a single player, while I also think we'll hardly offer high wages too.
I think we are that cheap with Locatelli because we are going to put all the moneyz for someone like those two. This signing will be a special gift for Allegri :xfingers:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He should shut up and say these in private. Insulting a club much bigger than yours is never a good strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

Our revenue is several times more than Sassuolo. I know we’ve been acting like a dick with shitty offers but publicly mocking the most successful team in Italy is not a good idea.
or what though?

what is AA going to do?

Form his own league and leave?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
or what though?

what is AA going to do?

Form his own league and leave?
Is Locatelli the only midfielder 40m can buy?

p.s. don’t get me wrong this is still amateurish from Cherubini and co. It took us 2 years to realize we need a good experienced coach. Hope it doesn’t take us that much to value a good SD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)