Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
10 mils... dont be stingy just pay them FFS.

Not that it irks me because they are not signing him, because tbh i dont mind if he comes or not... but losing a deal for 10 mils is stupid
10m is a big money nowadays.
News about Arsenal want him could be a bullshit. Arsenal has just bought Lokonga at the same position with him. And they still have Partey. They also spend a lot for Ben White. I dont believe Arsenal need/can/want to buy him at 40m

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
News about Arsenal want him could be a bullshit. Arsenal has just bought Lokonga at the same position with him. And they still have Partey. They also spend a lot for Ben White. I dont believe Arsenal need/can/want to buy him at 40m
No is not, is big money for clubs without resources. Juventus isnt one of them.

yes, situation is dire, but if Locatelli will be your ONLY singning, then hell yeah lock him and start planning the season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Props to Arsenal for having the balls to sign a white player called Ben White in 2021.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If he only wants Juve, then it's understandable it takes little longer. We could hold them as a hostage for a while and take him for free but even still, just straight up paying 40m should be done.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I read in a random article few weeks ago that Arsenal of all teams, the mediocre nobody that finished 10th or whatever last season, would have around 225 mil pounds transfer budget this summer...

So, there's that...

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
According to Di Marzio, If Juve do not conclude the operation in the coming days, Locatelli could decide to stay and wait for a revival of the Bianconeri in the last days of the transfer window.

Locatelli will prefer to stay at Sassuolo than joining Arsenal. It will either be Juve or Sassuolo for him. [Sky]

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not gonna hide that i am really glad it went sideways!
We dodged a bullet here.
Not because he is a bad player, but he is a player we dont need that much, he is only marginally better than Arthur, Benta and Rabbiot. It wouldn't make such a difference should he join us or not. It's not like we are replacing Berna+Ramsey with a starter.
And new talents in this DM position rise each and every year, so we are not really missing anything. Not like we missed a Donarruma that appears once in a decade.
I am not sure if we are that broke that can't pay the extra 10mil, or we are that wise, that we understand that with that money we can get a better player.

PS Barca will offload 3-4 players in that place, as sacrifices to keep Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)