Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Just like Verratti.
Annoying that Verratti keeps extending with PSG. I trust that Locatelli won't be influenced like Verratti was, who was just coming from Serie B and had a lot of uncertainties about where his career might go. This guy just won the Euros, now he can also play for his 'dream club'! I am somewhat confident seeing how well he was bonding with Chiellini

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Locatelli: "Juventus? Interest is pleasing, Juve are a great team. From tomorrow we think about the market. I haven't thought about it yet because when you play such an important competition you can't help but think about that." @SkySport

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Signing him is a no-brainer.
I'm extremely picky when it comes to midfielders, but here we have a 23-year-old who has already proven himself as an excellent playmaker (best passer in Serie A last year) and has shown his versatility by successfully playing a different role in midfield at this EURO. That shows intelligence.
However, the best from this kid is expected in 3 or more years, so right now we also need a second and more proven midfielder. We can't go into the season with Locatelli as THE midfielder. He' might become one in 2024. Right now it should be him+a proven guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)