Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (201 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
I think the cash itself wouldn't be too much of a problem but obviously it'd come as another bank loan, increasing the debt. The club has operated like that for a couple of years now, ever since Marotta left/Ronaldo arrived. I think what we're seeing now is a change of the course - the club simply doesn't want to go in that direction anymore which is the only sensible thing to do because that model is unsustainable in the long term. So we could spend more but then we'll struggle to offload our players, basically giving them away for free, like some charity or something. This had to stop and I think this is where it ends, at least more or less.

I'm pretty confident that Allegri will get a lot out of Rabiot - Locatelli - McKennie and Bentancur. I think that Ramsey will be useful but always injured as always. The biggest question mark is Arthur, I don't see him fitting Allegri's schemes and that tells a lot about the player who is suited to only one type of football.
Ramsey should leave no matter what. Most urgent sell we have to make

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
On the last day of the transfer market, if our midfielders are the last season's dumbasses+Locatelli, yeah, I'll accept him.
Locatelli plus pjanic IS better than our current midfield..

- - - Updated - - -

Juve are pressing for a loan with the obligation to buy, Sassuolo want to sell immediately. The feeling is that, despite the foreign clubs, Locatelli has given his priority to Juve. The agreement could mature through common sense.(Romeo Agresti)
:lol: saved for future use

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Right, do you see it happening? No one will cover his wages in 100%. Does the club take some portion of it then?

I can't see him walking away for free because no one will give him those wages, not to mention any transfer fee...
If to believe the reports, even today from Romeo Agresti, we are not working in that way anymore. If Ramsey want to leave it's his problem to find a club that can pay his salary or accept less salary. I think it's smart, If he cares about playing and his career more then money, he should accept offers, If not he can sit on the bench or even not being called up.

Just an exemple, maby Allegri will rate him, even if I doubt it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Right, do you see it happening? No one will cover his wages in 100%. Does the club take some portion of it then?

I can't see him walking away for free because no one will give him those wages, not to mention any transfer fee...
Don't tell me the epl clubs can't afford Ramsey wages but his injury issues will probably means that it will loan plus option kind of a deal

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Locatelli is a must. For the rest I'd rather keep the current mids than go for a Tolisso or something. Only Pogba, SMS, Saul etc. are true upgrades and players we would really need.

Rabiot is a good player, very good sometimes. Same as Bentancur and McKennie. Ramsey can be very useful off the bench if we need a goal, he has good movement and scored some big goals in his career.

Then Fagioli and Arthur can be used situationally, we can go to formation with 2 mids, we can use Cuadrado and Berna in midfield if push comes to shove.

But we absolutely need a strong organizer, physical, good passer, hard working DM. Rabiot, McKennie and Ramsey can all get forward and assist and score, unlike Matuidi and Khedira, even Can in the last Allegri season. Bentancur can do good defensive work in any game as b2b, he has shown he is reliable before under Allegri. Not good enough, not the best obviously, but we will get by until next summer hopefully.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Don't tell me the epl clubs can't afford Ramsey wages but his injury issues will probably means that it will loan plus option kind of a deal
No offense but your way of thinking is a bit naive. If Ramsey is too much of a burden for Juve, then how is it easy to handle to the likes of West Ham?

Sure they possibly have the money to take him but he is a major investment for anyone who takes him. Is he worth it? Obviously no, not with those frequent injuries.

Everyone looks for 'deals' these days because everyone lost money due to covid.

Besides, Ramsey is a max 4m net player to me and I bet he could find a club willing to pay him in that range, let's say 3-4m. Now what about 7m? Let's just finish the argument here because no top EPL team is interested and it's hardly surprising.

Yeah, this signing has been THIS bad :/

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Hopefully he, and above all Allegri, can make our midfield look better "more than the sum of its parts" kind of thing, especially with moody players such as Rabiot and players with unexploited potentials like Mclove, Fagioli and maybe Bentancur.
I don't have high hopes for Arthur (I desperately hope he pulls a Danilo) or Ramsey but I think they aren't leaving yet.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In these hours, Telephone contact between Juventus and Sassuolo is expected. The Bianconeri are willing to include a young player in the deal and Locatelli gives priority to Juve, However, there is no agreement on formula and price.(Romano)

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli said no to all the foreign clubs. He told Sassuolo management that he will leave only to wear the Juventus jersey. [SportMediaset]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In these hours, Telephone contact between Juventus and Sassuolo is expected. The Bianconeri are willing to include a young player in the deal and Locatelli gives priority to Juve, However, there is no agreement on formula and price.(Romano)

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli said no to all the foreign clubs. He told Sassuolo management that he will leave only to wear the Juventus jersey. [SportMediaset]
No agreement with the club :touched:

Player only wants Juventus :touched:

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)