Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nice bluffing from Carnevali

Since we lack upfront cash, we're going to get raped big time with this deal

Loan + obligation to buy for €60M it is :cherubini:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Since we lack upfront cash...
that's what the capital raise is for, and the fucker knows that.

also, locatelli can push for juve and refuse any other club. that could help us.

either way, this deal should have been closed months ago. too bad the spurs director was busy doing... what exactly? fuck paratici.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
that's what the capital raise is for, and the fucker knows that.

also, locatelli can push for juve and refuse any other club. that could help us.

either way, this deal should have been closed months ago. too bad the spurs director was busy doing... what exactly? fuck paratici.
Dollarumma.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah in that case there's no pressuring sass
I belive that a player can always pressure a club if he wants to.
He can say either accept the deal or I'm gonna half ass my performances and even leave on a free if he wants to.
So either Sasuolo accept the deal or have a disgruntled player in the club.
Yeah they can bench him and what not but they would lose a huge sum of money also in doing so and Sasuolo is not P$G or Shitty to afford it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He can say either accept the deal or I'm gonna half ass my performances and even leave on a free if he wants to.
Yeah they can bench him and what not but they would lose a huge sum of money also in doing so and Sasuolo is not P$G or Shitty to afford it.
Leverage. A player is not going to torpedo his career in his prime 2 years to join a club. Sass has leverage here, if it was his last year in his contract yeah i could see him playing hardball, but 2 years left? Nah player has much more to lose.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I would not be surprised if he is sold abroad and in a year or 2 goes to Juve. We have seen other players go abroad only to return to Serie A.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
Great attitude for a long and successful career. Thankfully Locatelli is way more professional than that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Leverage. A player is not going to torpedo his career in his prime 2 years to join a club. Sass has leverage here, if it was his last year in his contract yeah i could see him playing hardball, but 2 years left? Nah player has much more to lose.
Yep. Arsenal probably offers better wages for him. So his love for Juve is not something he’d risk his career for. He’d be stupid to do that. I remember Krasic did that then got beaten up by Conte :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)