Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's so hard about it? Just give them the 40M and Fags and use our good relationship with them and be done with it. The dude is Italian after all. Jesus.
We will nuke it. We will try to nickel and dime them until other clubs decide to jump in with a offer that matches what they want.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He has a history at the club as a player though. You knew what I meant.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We will nuke it. We will try to nickel and dime them until other clubs decide to jump in with a offer that matches what they want.

Who? City rumour, but I have it hard time seeing that as legit rumour, their midfield is stacked even if they need to replace Fernandinho squad space (but Rodri, Gundogan, Foden etc already). for Italy, I doubt others will be able to compete with us for him, only Inter could have the ambition to try, but they are broker then broke right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who? City rumour, but I have it hard time seeing that as legit rumour, their midfield is stacked even if they need to replace Fernandinho squad space (but Rodri, Gundogan, Foden etc already). for Italy, I doubt others will be able to compete with us for him, only Inter could have the ambition to try, but they are broker then broke right now.
I wonder what is going to happen with Inter this summer with their finances or if they will manage to operate normally (or sell).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, looking at the City squad I could still see them moving for a player like Loca. Without Dinho they will only have 4 players to choose from in their midfield 3.

Please god, will these Jorginho rumors ever go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)