Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you got 100M plus lying around? Aouar should clearly be 1st choice, then you look at other options, if you still have money left
I like Locatelli and think him and Aouar as midfield signings would be a great summer for our mid. But 60m is a ridiculous price, even more so if we ship off our most promising young homegrown talent in the deal.

However, Badass just advocating this because he blindly defends everything Tootsie does. Imagine this was a Marotta move, Locatelli would then be an overrated jabroni and Fagioli would be the next Del Piero. Lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I like Locatelli and think him and Aouar as midfield signings would be a great summer for our mid. But 60m is a ridiculous price, even more so if we ship off our most promising young homegrown talent in the deal.

However, Badass just advocating this because he blindly defends everything Tootsie does. Imagine this was a Marotta move, Locatelli would then be an overrated jabroni and Fagioli would be the next Del Piero. Lol
yeah advocating a player who pretty much everyone on this forum wants, he's young and pretty much fits the bill of our requirements, he's hardly like some of the midfield shit marotta brought in post Vidal

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

I know, I was just curious to see how he wants to spin this. If he went to inter badass would follow him there I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)