Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Kinda reminds me of when you all slagged off Paratici for the chiesa deal, stating he was overrated and yet he's been one of our best players this season. But hey I wanted Ferran Torres originally so what do I know?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
not being funny but this post alone sums it up

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/federico-chiesa.44407/page-7#post-6225283

almost certain B81 was slating chiesa off too, you know the usual brigade of doubters and haters.
Yes we all know Marc is a retard. Not representative of Tuz as a whole.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares about Fagioli anyway. Our youth always turn out to be trash.

If he's not good enough to play for the first team then throw him in the deal. We don't have years to wait around for him we need to improve the midfield now.

If he ends up being good enough in the future then just buy him back when finances have recovered from Covid.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How about no deal at all. 60M is insane, go for Aouar instead
One source says it's 60mil and suddenly everyone believes that because it's the highest number, lol. Maybe in an Arthur-like deal if we overprice a player (for instance Fagioli) going the other way. Otherwise it would be a joke.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
According to Agresti’s latest article, Sass value him at 40, appreciate Fagioli and Frabotta a lot and Juve are working on a deal where we pay the transfer fee over many years (Chiesa and Morata). All in all sounds very good to me.
Now get Gosens 20+Romero, Milik (for the bench not replacing Morata nor Dybala) for 12, and depending on the sales we can get one of De Paul or Aouar and end the mercato if we don’t sell any starters (Cristiano or Dybala).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kinda reminds me of when you all slagged off Paratici for the chiesa deal, stating he was overrated and yet he's been one of our best players this season. But hey I wanted Ferran Torres originally so what do I know?
Thanks for being honest for once. You were against Chiesa for a while and was fully on Ferran hype train.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know, I was just curious to see how he wants to spin this. If he went to inter badass would follow him there I believe
That would be beautiful, almost divine - poetic justice indeed.

We get rid of both Badass and Tootsie in one fell swoop. Where do I sign? :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Swapping Tootsie for Marotta would be the best thing Agnelli has done in a couple years. :tuttosport:
No. fuck that. Can we not go back to Marotta FFS? There are other options. It's like going back to your ex when there are so many eligible hotties out there, if only you'd open your eyes, see, and explore those options.

- - - Updated - - -

Who ripped on Chiesa? I was ecstatic to get him. I was actually praising Tici before the season started.
I was against the Chiesa signing for the figures mentioned. I constantly stated it was ok to sign him for 40 million, but not 60, especially with the issues we have in midfield. Chiesa has been a revelation, but as things stand, our midfield is still shit, and our team has regressed/stagnated.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I hope it’s true.

Locatelli is miles ahead of him and is an established Italy international. Fagioli will end up in a Serie B club like the rest of our overrated trash youth.
The most likely scenario, or at least he'll take 3 or 4 years (much like Locatelli leaving Milan) before he could establish himself. Personally I think we should insert a buyback clause in there, something like €40m, as it's an incentive for Sassuolo and that kind of money is standard for a good Italian player now, let alone in 3 years or so.

He might not want to come back (like Berardi), or he might never be good enough, but he seems like a big juventino and if he's good enough it could look like a loan for 2 or 3 seasons. As Locatelli plays in the same position it's just one more player in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)