Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Relax, it's not our goal. We have Pirlo as coach. #TrustTheProject
Ah.

When we officially confirm that he's staying you're going to see a river of disgusting posts.
- club trusts him, he must be good
- he had bad players he worked with, let him build his team now
- you're such a pessimist
- trust
- trust our management, they know what they are doing
- Pirlo did good all things considered
- believe
- you know...there was something positive
- etc.

It's going to be a diagusting summer reading that daily.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nejc

May 13, 2006
The funny thing is that Ramsey should have been able to fill that role. For example, Arthur-Locatelli-Ramsey should be his best role but he has been very disappointing even without the constant injuries.
True, I expected more from Ramsey as well. But with his injuries he must be replaced even if the few matches he was able to play were at top level.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bull-shit. Triple CL winning Real had Cuntemiro, Liverpool had Wijnaldum, etc. etc.
They had one. Or some. However, our squad is filled with mediocre players at the moment.

Whenever I watched Real I liked Casemiro, though. But fine, it's not an argument since I haven't watched plenty of matches.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Ah.

When we officially confirm that he's staying you're going to see a river of disgusting posts.
- club trusts him, he must be good
- he had bad players he worked with, let him build his team now
- you're such a pessimist
- trust
- trust our management, they know what they are doing
- Pirlo did good all things considered
- believe
- you know...there was something positive
- etc.

It's going to be a diagusting summer reading that daily.
Reading that is like reading Sloba Georgiev tweets...and yes it hurts.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
They had one. Or some. However, our squad is filled with mediocre players at the moment.

Whenever I watched Real I liked Casemiro, though. But fine, it's not an argument since I haven't watched plenty of matches.
Agreed, man. Locatelli alone ain't enough but that doesn't mean he ain't good enough for us.

I liked Cuntemiro too. He was the perfect man for the job although limited. Just saying that doesn't mean much. But squad building is the issue here.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Agreed, man. Locatelli alone ain't enough but that doesn't mean he ain't good enough for us.
I fail to see where we're heading.

I personally don't have anything against signing Locatelli. He proved he had/has potential.

I'm worried to see our bigger picture. If we're going to play 3 man mid, I can't say I'm excited to see X - Locatelli - Arthur as 2 of our 3 starting mids. Imo that's far from being impressive.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I fail to see where we're heading.

I personally don't have anything against signing Locatelli. He proved he had/has potential.

I'm worried to see our bigger picture. If we're going to play 3 man mid, I can't say I'm excited to see X - Locatelli - Arthur as 2 of our 3 starting mids. Imo that's far from being impressive.
I can agree but I wouldn't count on Arthur being a starter for us if we bring in Loca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)