Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
huh? what's wrong with them?
I think they have some kind of agreement with Inter. But strangely they have a great relationship with Juve as well.

And badass devil is overreacting as always. He's that guy who always talks loudly in calm environments

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
The reason for Mark anger is that Sassuolo does not want to sell or swap Locatelli . They want to keep their best players except for an unrefusable price .
So for good amount of money same for Boga and Berardi.
Will be very hard to get this season, better forget there are better players to get for their demand.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The reason for Mark anger is that Sassuolo does not want to sell or swap Locatelli . They want to keep their best players except for an unrefusable price .
So for good amount of money same for Boga and Berardi.
Will be very hard to get this season, better forget there are better players to get for their demand.
Yeah, nothing that special about him anyway, would’ve been a great squad filler but that’s that, if for the same demands Sassuolo ask we could get someone else better or more proven then obviously we better pull the plug and reassess.

Don’t think it’s over yet though, we are obviously trying for an young and promising Italian CM/CDM this summer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Stubborn bunch of cunts this summer
because they don't bend over when negotiating the price of a starter player for them? yeah, that's really disgusting, i hope lord tici won't follow suit when real asks for dybala, and carnevali will absolutely change this routine if he ever becomes a juve employee

oh wait

honestly, i think sassuolo is a pretty well managed club and i'd be happy to see some other italian mid-table clubs with similar policies, be it relying on italians, playing direct, quick, yet tactically sophisticated football or managing club finances in a fucked up country. true that they lack the fanbase and the history of all those bolognas and veronas, otherwise they are a completely okay mid-table italian club. i hope mapei can keep sponsoring them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
because they don't bend over when negotiating the price of a starter player for them? yeah, that's really disgusting, i hope lord tici won't follow suit when real asks for dybala, and carnevali will absolutely change this routine if he ever becomes a juve employee

oh wait

honestly, i think sassuolo is a pretty well managed club and i'd be happy to see some other italian mid-table clubs with similar policies, be it relying on italians, playing direct, quick, yet tactically sophisticated football or managing club finances in a fucked up country. true that they lack the fanbase and the history of all those bolognas and veronas, otherwise they are a completely okay mid-table italian club. i hope mapei can keep sponsoring them.
No its the fact that sassuolo won't sell him at any price is the problem, fuck them luckily we got Demiral when we did. Hope they get defunded

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really really want this guy here , but i would understand if Sassuolo keep him , he is their best midfielder,he is only 22y had great season .

And what's the most important, next year is going to be EURO21 , so he needs playing time so he can be starter (I would pick him over any other mf not named Verratti)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I really really want this guy here , but i would understand if Sassuolo keep him , he is their best midfielder,he is only 22y had great season .

And what's the most important, next year is going to be EURO21 , so he needs playing time so he can be starter (I would pick him over any other mf not named Verratti)

You can't be serious?

from Albo's profile: Favorite player(s)Chiellini,Rugani,Pjanic :rofl::rofl:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You can't be serious?

from Albo's profile: Favorite player(s)Chiellini,Rugani,Pjanic :rofl::rofl:
Yes I'm serious,name me better midfielder than Locatelli,who should start instead of him , Jorginho,Sensi ??

I didn't update my profile for a long time , yeah I used to like Rugani , he was ho prospect back than , I remember when we refused 40mln € for him .

I also used to LOVE Bonucci , I even ordered his jersey, but opinions change based on their appearance on the field .

I don't dislike any footballer just because they are Italians (like you)

My top 5 favorite players would be : Buffon,Chiellini,Demiral,De Ligt,Zaniolo

Note : being my favorite doesn't mean you're the best at your position, I used to like Sturaro even though he was limited player .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
for a club like sassuolo if a player wants to leave for a bigger one, they have no powers to keep him. It's only when Marotta did it at Juve that fucked me off, made us look like a mid table team.
We were operating on a tight budget though, not as an excuse for Beppe as he could have done much better in the second part of his tenure when we were already a powerhouse, but just as a mention, times change, there's no way we'd allow Sassuolo's to turn us down this days unless there is obviusly a higher bidder somewhere else which would be understandable, overall also top/promising players find it much tougher to turn Juve down this days compared to then.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Of course they have. Especially if the buying club isn't willing to pay the price Sassuolo want.
Put it this way, you're locatelli - a young upcoming player with ambitions to play for a big club. Juve come knocking and your club turn around and say we don't want to sell at any price, effectively keeping the player against his will by refusing to discuss a potential transfer at all. If I were locatelli I'd look at his team mate berardi and think, jees this kid was once a promising lad, he could have gone to Juve but look at him now. Not even a national team player, currently playing for a mid table (at best) side that will not qualify for europe any time soon, what a waste! I don't want to be berardi, I want to unleash my potential on the big stage.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Juventus are still interested in Paredes and Locatelli. The arrival of McKennie does not exclude the possibility that Paratici will go for one of Paredes or Locatelli.

[SKY ITALIA]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We were operating on a tight budget though, not as an excuse for Beppe as he could have done much better in the second part of his tenure when we were already a powerhouse, but just as a mention, times change, there's no way we'd allow Sassuolo's to turn us down this days unless there is obviusly a higher bidder somewhere else which would be understandable, overall also top/promising players find it much tougher to turn Juve down this days compared to then.
I get that the budget is not great, but given our supposed strong relations with sassuolo they know we are good with our word, look at how we basically paid them for berardi, their own player who never even set foot at vinovo (at that time), demiral, rogerio, peluso to name the others. Seriously defund the fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)