Manuel Da Costa (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
We either get a real good CB or none at all. If we cannot buy one now let's play Boumsong, Criscito, Legro or Chiellini next to Andarde and buy one good CB next year. We are aquiring far too many average players. We cannot offload many players every year. This unbalances the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You're obsessed badass :D.
I'd rather go elsewhere on this but it is a cheap price so a backup plan for getting him.
obsessed is one thing, but it annoys me that when we had a squad full of oldies and proven players like we had under crapello we wanted young blood, now is that chance to show that, and everyone here is demanding the likes of heinze, canna, meira, etc... when not many are even giving criscito a 2nd look, and its a true shame because if we dont give him the chance, i truely believe we are going to miss out on a true great for the future. yes many might think well hes a juventino so he must be good, but i wouldnt think that he was good enough for juve if i didnt see great potential and talent which i have, im not one that gives praise to many players, especially the potential ones, but this is certainly one of the true stars in my eyes.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Y are we being linked with moves for young cb's when we already have a good 1 on the bench? We need quality, not potential, to partner Andrade.

May 22, 2007
Oh, I agree with you about Criscito. Find out what he has before spending money and if the money was a waste because the player is crap, where as giving Mimmo a chance will cost no money. More players are needed for rotation though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    Serious development?
    maybe :pumpkin:

- Gigi wants him back.
    - Sources close to the player say he's coming.
    - Secco is friends with him and want to buy him.
    - Sources on "other" sites say he might join us.

Conclusion: He ain't coming? :p

The only problems are still the wages and if some fans and player would take him back.

Like I always said, if he comes back he just needs to say he's sorry he left in that situation....blah blah blah....

we really need a leader like him on the pitch and hope he gets his Juve/Italy form back.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002

- Gigi wants him back.

The only problems are still the wages and if some fans and player would take him back.

Like I always said, if he comes back he just needs to say he's sorry he left in that situation....blah blah blah....

we really need a leader like him on the pitch and hope he gets his Juve/Italy form back.

Ok lets look at the brigth side, if he comes back then I can wear againg my Juve jersey with his name on it :p :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Ok lets look at the brigth side, if he comes back then I can wear againg my Juve jersey with his name on it :p :p
    you'll have to change the # though. Molinaro as 28. I see Canna with 29...you know...the number of scudetti we won on the pitch. :D

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    I'm not sure if Man U will agree to sell us Heinze if we sell Chiellini to Man City.

I know Man City can't compete for the league but Fergie stilll won't be keen to see them strengthened.
    if we meet his release clause then Fergie has no choice, it be all up to Heinze.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

- Gigi wants him back.

after the match with newcastle, id take canna in a heartbeat, simply for his talent, he will have to win my heart over again. plus canna would be excellent for criscito's development

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004

- Gigi wants him back.

That what I was talking about for decades.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Juventus Put In Da Costa Offer

The Dutch media are reporting that Juventus have weighed in with a 3.5m euro offer for PSV Eindhoven defender Manuel da Costa.

The 21-year-old caught the Bianconeri’s eye with some assured performances in the heart of Portugal’s defense during the U-21 European Championships in the Netherlands earlier this summer, but Fiorentina and Atletico Madrid are also said to be interested.

PSV are not especially eager to sell the cosmopolitan youngster, who was born in France to a Portuguese father and Moroccan mother. It is reported that an offer of 8m euro would change their mind, however, meaning that the Italians would have to more than double their opening bid.

Juventus have identified the centreback position as the area in most need of reinforcement ahead of their first season back in the Serie A since being devoted to the second division in scandalous fashion.

After the signing of Jorge Andrade from Deportivo at the beginning of the summer, they have been frustrated in their attempts to strengthen in this position. Most notably Gaby Milito snubbed them in favour of Barcelona, while VfB Stuttgart have already knocked back several offers for Fernando Meira.

goal.com

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    We could buy him for the future. Him and Criscito as our CB duo for many years. :tup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)