Manolo Gabbiadini (5 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well, we have two young players in our attack (Morata and Coman) and I think it is enough because club like Juve cant depend only on youngster. He might turn to quite good player imo, but we really cant give him chance in our squad so its better for both sides if he leaves.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We just have too many players to choose from in that position, I think it's right that we go with Berardi, he has the highest potential.

As someone who's always been a big fan of Gabbiadini it will be sad to see him playing for Naples Soccer.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I value this guy just as I valued Candreva a few years ago. In the best case scenario for him he is going to turn out as a consistent above average player but that will take years of hard work on his part. When we had Candreva he was good and promising but he wasnt Juve material. He was not the finished product or the developing product that warrants patience like Pogba does. After a lot of work and development he eventually became a player we'd want on our team.

Ideally we can loan him out forever until he reaches his full potential and then we can bring him back when he is 27 or something. But since that is impossible I think we should cash in now and the re-buy him if he ever becomes a Candreva and we remain (hopefully not) a team where above average players start or are rotation players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sad to seed this guy go :sad:
I really don't get it. We paid quite a bit for him from atalanta as a means of investment, only to sell him for practically the price we paid for him to begin with. What an utter waste of time and money, and to then go and strengthen a rival who are in desperate need of an attacker this is all the more stupid to agree to sell at this price.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I really don't get it. We paid quite a bit for him from atalanta as a means of investment, only to sell him for practically the price we paid for him to begin with. What an utter waste of time and money, and to then go and strengthen a rival who are in desperate need of an attacker this is all the more stupid to agree to sell at this price.
Sometiems investment fails. That's why they are investments. By selling him to Napoli we get our 'investment' back and I highly doubt he'll strengthen Napoli to a degree where they become a threat to us.

Apart from a good Roma team Serie A is full of shit, oldies and a bunch of fairies.

We can't sign players based on romantic feelings.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sometiems investment fails. That's why they are investments. By selling him to Napoli we get our 'investment' back and I highly doubt he'll strengthen Napoli to a degree where they become a threat to us.

Apart from a good Roma team Serie A is full of shit, oldies and a bunch of fairies.

We can't sign players based on romantic feelings.
I don't see how someone who is growing as a player a failed investment, the only failure is the failure is not profiting from it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)