Manolo Gabbiadini (5 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I agree. I see him as a limited player.

He does have a freat left foot, and also has great stamina and traces back, can be used in different positions. He's just a useful player.

He is the one to be sold, not Immobile.

But if Borussia wants them both - their total price would match 35M. Give them both to Borussia, add a few million and let's get fucking Reus!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Before the start of this season, Between Gabbiadini and Immobile, I was 99% convinced that Gabbiadini is the better player. Numbers tell a different story.

Though, Sampodria isn't the team Torino is. So I don't know. Maybe Gabbiadini is still the better player.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Before the start of this season, Between Gabbiadini and Immobile, I was 99% convinced that Gabbiadini is the better player. Numbers tell a different story.

Though, Sampodria isn't the team Torino is. So I don't know. Maybe Gabbiadini is still the better player.
He has necessary skills to be much better.

Mar 12, 2012
He has the worst conversion rate between Serie A attackers with 8 goals from 120 shots = 6.6%

First is Destro (13 goals / 37 shots = 35.13%)

Second is Llorente (15 goals / 62 shots = 24.19%)

I don't think this is because of him being used as a RW instead of his preferred role as a CF. I mean look at his total shots :/

Berardi, who is naturally a RW, has an admirable conversion rate, with 16 goals from 87 shots = 18.39%, and assists (6).

I would like to be proven wrong by Gabbia next season, but I am not expecting that much from him. For me Berardi is the one who should fill the youngster slot.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He has the worst conversion rate between Serie A attackers with 8 goals from 120 shots = 6.6%

First is Destro (13 goals / 37 shots = 35.13%)

Second is Llorente (15 goals / 62 shots = 24.19%)

I don't think this is because of him being used as a RW instead of his preferred role as a CF. I mean look at his total shots :/

Berardi, who is naturally a RW, has an admirable conversion rate, with 16 goals from 87 shots = 18.39%, and assists (6).

I would like to be proven wrong by Gabbia next season, but I am not expecting that much from him. For me Berardi is the one who should fill the youngster slot.
That stat means nothing to me really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)