Manolo Gabbiadini (28 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If Gabbiadini came to Juve, do you think he would take the FKs in matches where Pirlo was on the bench?
i think (when he would actually play and that wont be too often) he is going to take the FKs from the right side where he can shoot direct. on the other side, it would be Pirlo, Tevez and Giovinco..

btw. has anyone tthe video of his goal... :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just saw the highlight of his free kick.

Wow. That keeper had no chance. That had to be from nearly 30 metres out. That was ridiculous.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Nearing 30, expensive and doesn't score much, Marotta's favourite.
1. Just turned 28 couple of months ago, has like 700+ days until his 30th birthday, if I was him, I wouldnt feel like nearing 30 just yet;
2. cheapiest loan deal in history, got a player for free with significantly reduced salary;
3. 2 goals in 2 EL games; 2 or 3 substitute appearances in Serie A, never started a game so far, hardly played more than 45 minutes combined (just calculated them, so far Osvaldo has played 24+19+1+1=45 minutes for Juventus in Serie A...).

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
1. Just turned 28 couple of months ago, has like 700+ days until his 30th birthday, if I was him, I wouldnt feel like nearing 30 just yet;
2. cheapiest loan deal in history, got a player for free with significantly reduced salary;
3. 2 goals in 2 EL games; 2 or 3 substitute appearances in Serie A, never started a game so far, hardly played more than 45 minutes combined (just calculated them, so far Osvaldo has played 24+19+1+1=45 minutes for Juventus in Serie A...).
Osvaldo is doing good. But he's expensive for a bench player - why would we spend € 20m on a player who's not a first choice? Gabbiadini for the wages, age and performances thus far in Serie A, is an ideal choice IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)