Manolo Gabbiadini (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People will call him Giovinco 2.0

you heard it here first. Doesn't matter the stats, excuses will be made.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Something like that. I love what Marotta is doing.

1. He is trolling the fuck out of Hustini by making her think that all this talent is going to Juve
2. He is actually making money through these deals.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He needs to show he's got more that a good shot on him.

Does he have the vision and awareness to bring other people into the game?

Does he understand how to move as a centre forward - both from the point of view of leading the line and getting in goal-scoring positions?

If all he's got is a good left foot then he's going to be too limited to play at a high level.

I'd also be somewhat concerned that he doesn't seem to show much aggression. If you are a reasonably big guy like he is and don't have the pace to beat a man, your movement is likely to have to be very good for you to make it as a centre forward who isn't going to show the aggression to make use of your stature.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, playing from the left is likely to make him look like a very one-dimensional player.

There's not that much he can do from there beyond cutting in and shooting.
Playing back as a center forward would be a huge mistake. So no, this should never be an option.

Also, this guy does have more than a good shot on him. In fact, if you check out more of his previous games you'll see how many good crosses he pulls in the penalty box for his team. Thing is though, Miha seems to have made him realize that this Samp doesn't really have that much of a threat in the air playing forward, hence all the long range shots Gabbiadini.

I really see a potential in him, given that he finds consistency in this new position I can only see him getting better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)