Mancini to coach juve next season? (1 Viewer)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Roberto Mancini would welcome the chance to coach Juventus, according to the former Internazionale boss' agent.

Reports suggest the Turin-based side will dispense with Claudio Ranieri's services at the end of the season, and Mancini could be in line to replace the ex-Chelsea and Valencia manager.

"Last week, Roberto said he hopes to be training in July, but obviously he does not know on which bench that will be." Mancini's representative, Giorgio De Giorgis, told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"But Roberto must coach. He will answer whoever calls him, so if Juventus make an enquiry then he will consider the proposal.

"However, I do not believe the firing of Jurgen Klinsmann paves the way for Mancini to take over at Bayern Munich.

"I also do not see him coaching at Sampdoria. I regret that every time he goes to see a game, people immediately say he will become the coach.

"Although Mancini is very close to Sampdoria, this has not been an option so far."

Its from "the independent" news.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Well, at least we would be able to win the Coppa then, that is more then what we will win if Ranieri stays our coach.

But no, I don't want Mancini as our coach.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Mancini isnt as horrible a coach as he's made out to be around here.The only stigma he carries,from a Juventus fan's perspective,is coaching Inter.
Let's not forget his little meltdown after the Liverpool CL ties, hmm? For me, that was the epitome of unprofessional, and those remarks clearly helped destabilized that Inter squad.

Everyone is entitled to their emotions, but the coach has to keep his cool and set an example. That wasn't exactly CV material...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)