Man Utd-juventus (3 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It was for dissent. And I was pleased to see no reckless tackles from him all night. It was Zenoni and Scholes who dominated that department.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
He is not the player he used to be. All he seems to be doing is accumulating his yellow cards. I would prefer to see this midfield.

PS/ I know he scores once in a while.

Camo - Neddy - Davids - Zambrotta

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
It was for dissent. And I was pleased to see no reckless tackles from him all night. It was Zenoni and Scholes who dominated that department.
Scholes especially! How reckless and disgusting!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Chimenti's trip of RVN may a warranted a pk, but Silvestre's handling of Camo's cross did too !!

Hopefully we get our revenge on tuesday !!!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Scholes especially! How reckless and disgusting!!
It was a good skill from Tach, Got him completely fooled.;):D.
Now, I am bit more calm and I don't doubt that we will beat them at Stadio Delli Alpi. Man U did not look like a class European team in their matches against Arsenal and us.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Tach had a good game in old trafford. He didn't made that many stupid fouls, and didn't gave away too much position. Also, I was very surprised to see Davids managing to stay on the pitch for whole match. I thought red card was all over him when he received yellow card early in the game. Well done, Davids.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
It was a good skill from Tach, Got him completely fooled.;):D.
Now, I am bit more calm and I don't doubt that we will beat them at Stadio Delli Alpi. Man U did not look like a class European team in their matches against Arsenal and us.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Tach had a good game in old trafford. He didn't made that many stupid fouls, and didn't gave away too much position. Also, I was very surprised to see Davids managing to stay on the pitch for whole match. I thought red card was all over him when he received yellow card early in the game. Well done, Davids.
Yes, Davids seems to have himself under control fully :undecide: :thumb:

Tacchi played well IMO - really SUCH a shame that his shot went wide a few centimetres. But that was the story of the evening, wasn't it? Almost, but not quite...

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
woho we won.... =)...

sad c+ didnt show us the game...at least not in sweden.

funny thing at delle alpi when Torino met Milan, hahaha, damn fricking supporters messed up the game :(.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
Tacchi didn't play good, he played wonderfull, our second best after Nedved IMO.
those two were certainly the star performers. I'd give Tacchi a 9, and Nedved 8.5

Brilliant

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

those two were certainly the star performers. I'd give Tacchi a 9, and Nedved 8.5

Brilliant
Nah, you've forgot Ciro.;):D.
I bet Van Nisterlooy will be having a sleepless night tonight.
Ciro was a lion, tiger, eagle, u name it all, simple monsterous even at the age of 36.:thumb:
But I totally agree with you that Tach and Ned was the driving force in the midfield. They completely controlled the midfield in the first half. It is pity that we lost the control of possession in the second half and tried to be too direct in the second half.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
By the way, Camo also had a very good match.
Imaginative, direct, and busy. I simply love this player. Also, very consistent for a player of his style.:)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Ciro was tops :thumb: Neddy was excellent. I didn't really notice Tacchi doing anything useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)