Maldini reveals quit plans (1 Viewer)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Elvin said:
I wonder if Milan fans would have so many words full of respect, when some member on their forum opens a thread about Del Piero retiring...

:eyebrows:

Juventini are class act :tup:

it's simple why, del piero scored many goals against milan,maldini didn't score so much in his whole career

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Alltagsheld said:
He is a true legend, he's hanging everywhere in my favourite H & M shop pretending to be 25 :D . A great player, for sure.
I saw those big Maldini fashion window displays at the H&M in Lisbon last month...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
Perhaps fitting for Maldini's final years with bad knees? :sick:
I mentioned that the day they announced him as their new male model as he has reached a career low, but no one noticed the comment.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He has virtues that I value very much but I just don't like the guy. In my mind, I respect him, but in my heart I'm glad he's retiring for good. May you find solace and remorse thinking about what you've done, Paolo, and where you should've played instead :smoke:

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Jem83 said:
He has virtues that I value very much but I just don't like the guy. In my mind, I respect him, but in my heart I'm glad he's retiring for good. May you find solace and remorse thinking about what you've done, Paolo, and where you should've played instead :smoke:
You can't really blame him for playing in milan, the maldini's have always played for milan with now paolo son's going through the youth ranks. I for one find him to be a true great and would have loved him to have seen him in a balck & white shirt even if his heart is black & red.

The guy is true class for a milanisti

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Jem83
He has virtues that I value very much but I just don't like the guy. In my mind, I respect him, but in my heart I'm glad he's retiring for good. May you find solace and remorse thinking about what you've done, Paolo, and where you should've played instead
??

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
As much as I hate milan, Paolo Maldini was a great player. He is an honest man with integrity. He served milan well. I wish him good luck. :cool2:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I respect Maldini a lot too, but the fact that he's been praised all his life (just like Zidane and Figo (for Portuguese people)) kinda pisses me off :D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I remember when I saw a video when Baresi-Maldini played together. That was a fucking good defense.
A good player, sadly, milanista

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
One of the most classy players to ever take the field in football. Whenever Paolo decides to retire, in form or terribly out of form, he will be missed. Maldini is one of the few players to transform defending into something classified as an art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)