Makers of "we banned the burqa for your own good" bring us "our NT has a race-quota"! (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This came so conveniently after the burqa ban. Someone spreads the news that there will be a race quota in French football, people in the French FA deny it (Blanc strongly denies it), but yet we chose to believe it because "France hates Islam"?

France banned the burqa. Live with it!
France has blacks, whites, muslims, christians, atheists in their NT. Freedom, justice, equality, indeed.
The Egyptian guy doesn't want non-Muslims in his team and says that he'll never play them.
:agree:

Apr 12, 2004
This came so conveniently after the burqa ban. Someone spreads the news that there will be a race quota in French football, people in the French FA deny it (Blanc strongly denies it), but yet we chose to believe it because "France hates Islam"?

France has blacks, whites, muslims, christians, atheists in their NT. Freedom, justice, equality, indeed.
The Egyptian guy doesn't want non-Muslims in his team and says that he'll never play them.
Word...

Apr 12, 2004
For those who cared, I'll list all the ones that I know and we can figure it out more if I screw up, which I probably will...

These players would not be allowed in the list:

Steve Mandanda
Bacary Sagna
Patrice Evra
Adil Rami
Mamadou Sakho
Blaise Matuidi
Franck Ribéry
Samir Nasri
Florent Malouda
Alou Diarra

All of the attackers look okay, might have missed some...

Attachments

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I would've liked to see France win a WC without blacks, muslims, and Arabs. No way there's any truth to this.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33

Are you suggesting the 1k or so oppressed and subservient women who were affected by the burqa ban in France managed to bring the French FA disrepute through their powerful friends in the media?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Wasn't Egypt the team that got caught bringing prostitutes back to their hotel rooms doing the World Cup?

Yea some real faithful Muslims there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Hassan Shehata is a fucking turd and an idiot if he indeed made these comments. In any case, Egypt aren't going to qualify for the African Cup of Nations, as they are currently 3'rd in their group; they suck so hard, they need a miracle to qualify.

@ Kyle: Egypt last participated in the World Cup in 1990, so I'm quite sure it must've been another team :p

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i'm glad france had the balls to ban the burqa. what a retarded thing to wear.

and yes, banning the burqa is for your own good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)