Major & Career Choice (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

cool! what Aeronautical mainly about actually? designing cars? well, I can do well in physics but when it come to drawing........I always end up with an E:p
No no. Aeronautics is with aircrafts. You know, airplanes, helicopters, gliders, space crafts......fun stuff :D

my girlfriend's studying Actuarial Studies
Gray, if she succeeds, you are going to be one rich man. That job is very rare and pays like hell.

Do you want friends? :D

Aaahh Daytona Beach, FL.... Spring Break 2001
Tell me about Daytona. All I know is its famous for spring break. Tell me about ur experience there during spring break as well as the place itself.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
:cheesy:
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

No no. Aeronautics is with aircrafts. You know, airplanes, helicopters, gliders, space crafts......fun stuff :D

hahaha.....I thought it have something to do with F1 cars or something.....hehehe.....nevermind......aircrafts also fun...:cool:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I actually still don't have any real clue what i want to do with my life, other than run my own company as a final goal. I'm getting an accountancy qualification as it gives me something to fall back on basically should my ventures fail, I could then just walk into a job somewhere else. Piece of cake :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I actually still don't have any real clue what i want to do with my life, other than run my own company as a final goal. I'm getting an accountancy qualification as it gives me something to fall back on basically should my ventures fail, I could then just walk into a job somewhere else. Piece of cake :D
It sounds like a piece of cake :p

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
:cheesy:

hahaha.....I thought it have something to do with F1 cars or something.....hehehe.....nevermind......aircrafts also fun...:cool:
Actually I believe some aspects do involve stuff like F1 cars.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Well Gray, let m explain.

A car is a vehicle that is made for land. It usually runs on four wheels and has an engine.

A plan is an aircraft made of the air. It has wings and also runs on engines.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:wallbang:

Actually I've heard that F1 cars generate sufficient downforce to drive upside-down on the roof of a wind tunnel :eek:

A plan is an aircraft made of the air.
I didn't know that :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
oops. mistake :D

Actually I've heard that F1 cars generate sufficient downforce to drive upside-down on the roof of a wind tunnel
Wow, that sounds cool actually. Well all that is part of aerodynamics, which is part of aeronautics.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wow, that sounds cool actually. Well all that is part of aerodynamics, which is part of aeronautics.
which leads me back to my original comment about F1 cars and aircraft ;)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

which leads me back to my original comment about F1 cars and aircraft ;)
Well I guess F1 cars create a resulting downward force where aircrafts create lift, which is an upward force.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
oh bloody hell, it was just a passing comment on how amazingly F1 cars are engineered, that their power is comparable to modern aircraft :wallbang:

do you enjoy keeping me on the line that much? :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
oh bloody hell, it was just a passing comment on how amazingly F1 cars are engineered, that their power is comparable to modern aircraft :wallbang:

do you enjoy keeping me on the line that much? :D
maybe u should speak clearer so I would have understood, its ur bloody Aussie accent :D

But I was joking on the first occasion obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)