Mahamadou Diarra (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
One thing is for certain... this team desperately needs a fast destroyer in the central midfield. Slow, soft midfielders as a tandem will get eaten alive in Serie A. Frings is a good start, but he's more of a "jack of all trades" midfielder, rather than a Gattuso-type hatchet man who intimidates the opposition and helps out the defense.

Sissoko, Mascherano or Diarra would be ideal... De Rossi or the genuine article Gattuso would be quite nice, but those are dreams at best. Diarra, despite his linkage to Inter might be the easiest sell, since he very clearly doesn't belong in Spain and with Juve, would be a guaranteed starting fixture, where in Inter, he might not. The other two might be CL winners in a couple weeks, and might be very content to stay there and defend it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One thing is for certain... this team desperately needs a fast destroyer in the central midfield. Slow, soft midfielders as a tandem will get eaten alive in Serie A. Frings is a good start, but he's more of a "jack of all trades" midfielder, rather than a Gattuso-type hatchet man who intimidates the opposition and helps out the defense.

Sissoko, Mascherano or Diarra would be ideal... De Rossi or the genuine article Gattuso would be quite nice, but those are dreams at best. Diarra, despite his linkage to Inter might be the easiest sell, since he very clearly doesn't belong in Spain and with Juve, would be a guaranteed starting fixture, where in Inter, he might not. The other two might be CL winners in a couple weeks, and might be very content to stay there and defend it.
:agree:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007

I would like this two both in the midle.
Pool has a lots of cmidfielder, all quality.
Is we can take just one of them! Alonso, Javier, Momo, Gerard.
They have Zenden & Kewell, but these two I dont want 'em.
It is easier to be first violine in Juve than third in Pool! Diara can be taken cheap considering his qualities 15 mil euros are enought to lure him to Juve. Hope he won't change his mind I decide to stay in Merdrid:D
I have a feeling the Madrid fans don't want black boys in the team...
Thats why Makelelle was sold & Madrid started ti underperform:smoke:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Was he good when he played for Lyon? I know he was one of their top players when he played in France. Unfortunately i have watched him just a few times and it's hard pass judgement to somebody just in 3-4 games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would like this two both in the midle.
Pool has a lots of cmidfielder, all quality.
Is we can take just one of them! Alonso, Javier, Momo, Gerard.
They have Zenden & Kewell, but these two I dont want 'em.
It is easier to be first violine in Juve than third in Pool! Diara can be taken cheap considering his qualities 15 mil euros are enought to lure him to Juve. Hope he won't change his mind I decide to stay in Merdrid:D
I have a feeling the Madrid fans don't want black boys in the team...
Thats why Makelelle was sold & Madrid started ti underperform:smoke:
Do you mean you would like either of them or both of them?

Because I think they would be too similar to play together and lack the passing ability we need to improve next season.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Do you mean you would like either of them or both of them?

Because I think they would be too similar to play together and lack the passing ability we need to improve next season.
Did Emerson or Vieira had a special passing skils?
Vieira had but he didn't use them too like in the Arsenal times!
English game is so much diferent. They can handle with the passing, but the burgin as a plymaker will be on Nedveds back again or Diego if we get him[plz! plz! plz!]

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would rather have either Sissoko or Diarra to be destroyer alongside Frings who can be more of a playmaker and generally more attack minded. I feel this would give us a more balanced midfield.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if we have a destroyer beside Frings then we really need to buy an attacking creative midfiedler, because nedved isnt that player. We'll end up having no creativeness coming through the middle. Sure Frings is half that player, but i think we need more. And this is something that has lacked for a long time.

If we get Diarra and Frings, and we keep Camoranesi, then IMO we need a creative player in the hole behind the forwards.

To a lesser extent, names such as Lampard for example, would at least offer us more offensive options moving forward.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
imo lampard can only play in mourihno's team and he is not a really creative player and he is doing well highly depending on certain tactic

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
if we have a destroyer beside Frings then we really need to buy an attacking creative midfiedler, because nedved isnt that player. We'll end up having no creativeness coming through the middle. Sure Frings is half that player, but i think we need more. And this is something that has lacked for a long time.

If we get Diarra and Frings, and we keep Camoranesi, then IMO we need a creative player in the hole behind the forwards.

To a lesser extent, names such as Lampard for example, would at least offer us more offensive options moving forward.
If nedved isn't that what is he? Just curious
Than we would be playing some unsimetrical formation without LM

imo lampard can only play in mourihno's team and he is not a really creative player and he is doing well highly depending on certain tactic
Lampard played well before Mourinho! He should be magician to call him creative? The man have dcent creativity & tons of good abilities...
Defencive which we indeed need & offensive which we could use
Can't bring him thou! Only compliments for Frankee!:tup:

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
i have really poor opinion of frank because he did really poorly in important matches, in england national team, he wasted many opportunities.
to be called creative, i think a player who has wide vision and great passing working, and some imaginative footwork can be called so. however, i can see none of these come out of frank.
he is industrious, and tireless, his shoot is powerful, but he wasted many chances ass well
the greatest season for lampard is 04/05, although he did well in 03/04
he is good player, but i do not think he will work out well with us, and his wage is going to be a heavy burden for us

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
i have really poor opinion of frank because he did really poorly in important matches, in england national team, he wasted many opportunities.
to be called creative, i think a player who has wide vision and great passing working, and some imaginative footwork can be called so. however, i can see none of these come out of frank.
he is industrious, and tireless, his shoot is powerful, but he wasted many chances ass well
the greatest season for lampard is 04/05, although he did well in 03/04
he is good player, but i do not think he will work out well with us, and his wage is going to be a heavy burden for us
You can or you can't.
Ahhhh my glases are broken also mate, don't wory. You'll see when you'll get new ones!
For the wages you are wright but we are a team that should be able to aford that, offloading Gianicheda will cover Lampard's high wage demands :tup:

BTW you spelled your location totonto...
:rofl:

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
damn my spelling on totonto....
his wage may break the balance of the team if it is over 5m/anually.
we have different opinions to rate lampard, every one has different ideas of people.
frank will offer us as time goes, i suspect that he can never do great work in important matches.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
damn my spelling on totonto....
his wage may break the balance of the team if it is over 5m/anually.
we have different opinions to rate lampard, every one has different ideas of people.
frank will offer us as time goes, i suspect that he can never do great work in important matches.
A key player lifts up about 3.5-4 mils, with the wage from Gianicheda it'll get covered.
Who do you prefer over Frankie if I may ask?
Who can play good good in decisive matches[which we won't play at leas a season], & can take unusable balls outside the box & turn them in to wonderful screamers?
What's that with the "not playing good in decisive matches"?
No matter which game he's playing at Chelsea, he's doing his best.
Didi you look it Arsenal-Chelsea?
I also think that every one has a wright of his point of view, no matter how wrong it is

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
A key player lifts up about 3.5-4 mils, with the wage from Gianicheda it'll get covered.
Who do you prefer over Frankie if I may ask?
Who can play good good in decisive matches[which we won't play at leas a season], & can take unusable balls outside the box & turn them in to wonderful screamers?
What's that with the "not playing good in decisive matches"?
No matter which game he's playing at Chelsea, he's doing his best.
Didi you look it Arsenal-Chelsea?
I also think that every one has a wright of his point of view, no matter how wrong it is
if possible, i would def go with SG at all.
lampard is a player can strike well from distance, but he also wasted many chances in fact. comparing him to SG, SG shows how great a world-class is. SG shows purely inspiration in EC in 2005 and this year's semi final, and he did really well with england while lampard was the one of the worst on the pitch.
i am rating a player from his perfomance, in chelsea's midfield, Essien takes more significance than Frank.
imo he is the guy can only play in chelsea under mourihno, cos the fact is that he did not play that well in england.
he is a professionl,and always giving his best, undoubtfully. But i am saying that can he play well with juve?in chelsea, there's drogba at the front to stir up the opposition to provide the space for him to shoot from distance, but at juve, who can do this for him?
i would go with frings if i had to choose one of these 2 since they have similarities, but i do more believe in german's consistence, and his wage is lower.
i am not challenging ur opinion, but i want to state some facts shown in the matches

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would rather have either Sissoko or Diarra to be destroyer alongside Frings who can be more of a playmaker and generally more attack minded. I feel this would give us a more balanced midfield.
I don't really like that. Frings is no playmaker and just a decent passer of the ball. We have lacked a true playmaker for so long that it's becoming quite annoying and I think we could really use a player such as Almiron. Diarra and Frings would be very similar to Emerson and Vieira, which as we saw wasn't all that amazing. Diarra along with a deep-lying playmaker seems much more appealing to me.

We don't need two defensive midfielders to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)