Mahamadou Diarra (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2006
i wish he comes i dont know why don fabio is hatiing him .but but if he comes he comes it would be greaaaaaaaaat.he is a defensive midfelder he is grat 100%/

Forza Juve...........bianconeri

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
Mathieu Flamini his young but in the Champions league against us he was tough to get passed and kind of is like a dog-fighter like gattuso he is strong in the air too. He be good for us to have as like a utility player. His a DM to and French so DD might be looking :p

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #173
    Inter plan Diarra swoop

Reports in Spain suggest that Inter are ready to make an offer for Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra.

The Nerazzurri are planning to strengthen their midfield for next season and club representatives are expected to travel to Madrid in the next few days to discuss the player’s move.

Inter had already expressed their interest in Diarra’s services and the midfielder is also wanted by Coach Roberto Mancini, who sees the Mali international as an excellent addition to his squad.

Diarra, who has failed to meet the expectations preceding his arrival from Lyon and is reportedly keen on leaving the Spanish giants, is valued at around £11m.

However, the Merengues might increase their request after spending £18m to bring him to Madrid, a transfer which made him La Liga’s most expensive summer signing.

Diarra joined Lyon from Vitesse in 2002 and won a French championship in each of his four seasons at the Stade Gerland, making 121 league appearances before his move to Spain.
    Source: Channel 4

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    DD mentioned that everything is possible about a possible transfer of Diarra. They were talking about Frings and out of nowhere he mentions Diarra.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    mark, so what you think till now.... any of these players we have their names on the transfer section you think will sign?
    Who knows man, if I believe what I read and what people say then Huntelaar and Frings are close to being official. In defense it's very hard...Barzagli? Alex? G. Milito?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Ive warmed up to Frings after watching him over the last few months. He would certainly make our midfield stronger. Whether he is the right choice though, is what I cant decide.

Diarra belongs in Italy, where he can break up a midfield without being called for a foul everytime he gets within a foot of somebody. For the right price, Juve should definitely consider.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)