Mahamadou Diarra (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Regardless of his attitude issues,De Rossi is a fantastic player.Id welcome him at Juventus.He's young and has loads of potential.Just because he's a Romanista doesnt make him a bad or unwanted player.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Regardless of his attitude issues,De Rossi is a fantastic player.Id welcome him at Juventus.He's young and has loads of potential.Just because he's a Romanista doesnt make him a bad or unwanted player.
:agree:
especially after we got 2 romanista before :eyebrows:

Durden

May 11, 2006
i know that
but saying De Rossi sucks is not an accurate evaluation of the player
I never said that he sucks. Personally I think he's a great player and would be a great addition to our squad. What I meant was that he would never join us because of the Juve-Roma relationship. I know others have joined us in the past, but De Rossi is an Italian and thats a hole different story. Just look at Totti's statements in the past when linked with us. De Rossi is the new prince of Rome so I can only guess that the same goes for him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

De Rossi is a great player but I'd like having him in Juve as much as I would Totti. No thank you, stay in Rome and never fullfil your true potential, once again just like Totti.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
vlatko, do you think Totti isn't proving his potential so far this season, to be honest, imo, he is doing great, except his penalty taking.

I really dislike the guy, but his season so far is great.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

vlatko, do you think Totti isn't proving his potential so far this season, to be honest, imo, he is doing great, except his penalty taking.

I really dislike the guy, but his season so far is great.
That's not what I meant, Totti is a world class player, there were no doubts about that ever in my mind. However him staying at Roma his whole career undermind his true potential, he could have easily been the world's best had he went to a bigger club at some point in his career.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
So, what is your point, he isn't playing on his natural position but still is one of the best players in serieA.
Because he can't score a penalty kick doesn't mean he is a bad player.

Again, like I said, I hate the guy, but this season, he has been doing great.

Jul 2, 2006
So, what is your point, he isn't playing on his natural position but still is one of the best players in serieA.
Because he can't score a penalty kick doesn't mean he is a bad player.

Again, like I said, I hate the guy, but this season, he has been doing great.

I said,I dont see anything special

he is target man,all passes going to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)