Mahamadou Diarra (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I though M. Diarra played very well against Barcelona. His positioning was spot on, he challenged well, and did an excellent job and keeping the passing flow going. I would love to see him in the Juventus Shirt.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
M. Diarra is a good choice for Juventus DMC, one of the better alongside Gilberto Silva and Sissoko. These are the best rumours so far. I hope one of them will come true.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Any of them would be an upgrade...although i feel that Zanetti shouldn't be criticised, i think he has been very good for the club, even if he is playing against Serie B teams.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
De Rossi would be my first choice out of all the DMC listed. However, Roma would not be dumb enough to let him go. I think M. Diarra is the best candidate at this point. However, with Gilberto Silva being free, I think that M. Diarra is now number two.

What about Donadel? Would he be available?

Jul 28, 2002
De Rossi would be my first choice out of all the DMC listed. However, Roma would not be dumb enough to let him go. I think M. Diarra is the best candidate at this point. However, with Gilberto Silva being free, I think that M. Diarra is now number two.

What about Donadel? Would he be available?
De Rossi is a Romanista.......

De Rossi is overated......

De Rossi will be overpriced......

De Rossi would be more likely to turn out for Bolton than betray Romanistas and play for us.

Donadel is a quality exponant of he central midfield game, but i doubt we could get him without major investment.

Oh and his history shows he is a prick.

Jul 23, 2006
De Rossi is a Romanista.......

De Rossi is overated......

De Rossi will be overpriced......

De Rossi would be more likely to turn out for Bolton than betray Romanistas and play for us.

Donadel is a quality exponant of he central midfield game, but i doubt we could get him without major investment.

Oh and his history shows he is a prick.
De Rossi is a great player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)