Mahamadou Diarra (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
MDJ17, Believe me, there are a lot better than Sissoko.

What is of concern is the seeming unwillingness on the part of Juventus management to acquire players direct from Africa and/or South America without the need to see them roadtested first at a European club. Gladstone apart.
It's not the easiest thing to do, scouting a player takes time, but there are a lot of players better than Sissoko there are players better than Ronaldinho it just takes time and luck to develop/find these players.

That's why I still believe keeping our young stars and developing them is a good thing to do.

Balzaretti, he's not that old.
Chiellini, he's pretty good.
Palladino, enough said.
Marchisio, Giovinco.
De Ceglie, Paro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
In my option we should go for Diarra. He has already proved at he's a worldclass player in Lyon and we can make him worldclass again. But if we cant get him Sissoko would be a good option to our midfield. He's still young and learning and most importantly he's already good player.
I think we should for Diarra too but Juventus is involved in singing too many defensive midfielders we are just going back to the Capello tactic of defending our leads, and defending and then counter attacking, we need attacking midfielders we have , and both play as wingers.

Nedved LCAM
Marchionni RCAM

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Yeah..But who is better than Ronaldinho now?
Right now? Many players, it all depends on the team they are representing.

Kaka
C. Ronaldo
Gerrard

Are more effective players than Ronaldinho is right now.

By being the better player I don't mean in terms of playing with the ball, pulling of an elastic or a 360, I mean playing an effective game for your team and giving it all really wanting to play for that team, the problem with Barcelona is they are too used to winning the league or other competitions that it's just boring for them, this year they failed in the Champions League, they are in 2nd in the league and can't seem to beat Sevilla, and are out of the King Cup (Copa del Rey).

There are many players more valuable to their team than Ronaldinho is, therefore they are better players.
~ Del Piero
~ Maldini
~ Scholes

Mar 4, 2007
Right now? Many players, it all depends on the team they are representing.

Kaka
C. Ronaldo
Gerrard

Are more effective players than Ronaldinho is right now.

By being the better player I don't mean in terms of playing with the ball, pulling of an elastic or a 360, I mean playing an effective game for your team and giving it all really wanting to play for that team, the problem with Barcelona is they are too used to winning the league or other competitions that it's just boring for them, this year they failed in the Champions League, they are in 2nd in the league and can't seem to beat Sevilla, and are out of the King Cup (Copa del Rey).

There are many players more valuable to their team than Ronaldinho is, therefore they are better players.
~ Del Piero
~ Maldini
~ Scholes
:rofl2:

They might be more effective players than him right now..but they are no where close to being better than him..especially the first 3..and i can't judge the last 3 because i haven't really seen them playing that much..and you can't even begin to imagine how Barcelona would be without Ronaldinho..He is the back bone of the team.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Kaka isnt better than Ronaldino and in my opinion never would be.The only thing I didnt like on Ronaldinho is that hes a sefish sometimes(and his teeth:D )

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

They might be more effective players than him right now..but they are no where close to being better than him..especially the first 3..and i can't judge the last 3 because i haven't really seen them playing that much..and you can't even begin to imagine how Barcelona would be without Ronaldinho..He is the back bone of the team.
yes he is, but with barcelona, when dinho plays bad the whole team plays bad, thats not really ideal for them

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
John Terry & Petr Cech for Chelsea. If either of those 2 were not injured, I’m almost certain that it would be Chelsea at the number 1 spot, and not Manchester United.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007

Wrong.

C. Ronaldo is more effective and a better player than Ronaldinho is right now. Kaka, if you say he isn't you don't watch Milan or you really hate them. Gerrard is a better player this season too, all Ronaldinho has is moves he isn't that great this season, and Barcelona without him, I can imagine it because he's been injured a lot this season and they are still winning just not in 1st. He isn't the backbone, he's a broken backbone.

--

Totti is also a more effective player than Ronaldinho is this season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)