Mahamadou Diarra (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Again you are saying that you didn't compare Essien to Diarra and again I said I didn't mention that you did so. By the way, you are the one who doesn't take your time to read carefully. This was my post:

Pardon me, where did I mention "you cannot compare essien to diarra"? And if you read it it again, you'll comprehend that I was talking generally.

Really, what were these occasions? :lol:
you using the word "he" changes very little, as i was not comparing the two it seems strange to quote me and use that as your opening line, it IMPLIES that i was comparing, i am not saying that you actually said i was comparing.
These occasions have taken place regularly i'll be sure to pick you up on them in the future so that you're aware of them :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #82
    you using the word "he" changes very little, as i was not comparing the two it seems strange to quote me and use that as your opening line, it IMPLIES that i was comparing, i am not saying that you actually said i was comparing.
    These occasions have taken place regularly i'll be sure to pick you up on them in the future so that you're aware of them :D
    Anyways, I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. Hope you'd have got me. :pint:

Durden

May 11, 2006
    Given the options that seems to be realistic I think he would be one of our best options. I was great against Milan last year in the CL, so I think his current form is due to the Real sickness.. 7 mill euro + Legro :smoke:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Go for Sissoko. I saw him play once and I liked him.
    Sorry to disagree.

I've seen him a few times and, whilst his defensive capabilities are good, his poor distribution (not to mention his slow speed of thought in possession) is conspicuously there for all to see.

5/10 - at best.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
    Sorry to disagree.

I've seen him a few times and, whilst his defensive capabilities are good, his poor distribution (not to mention his slow speed of thought in possession) is conspicuously there for all to see.

5/10 - at best.
    Maybe you saw bad games, but then again yeah i've only seen him play once.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    MDJ17, Believe me, there are a lot better than Sissoko.

What is of concern is the seeming unwillingness on the part of Juventus management to acquire players direct from Africa and/or South America without the need to see them roadtested first at a European club. Gladstone apart.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
    Go for Sissoko. I saw him play once and I liked him.
    In my option we should go for Diarra. He has already proved at he's a worldclass player in Lyon and we can make him worldclass again. But if we cant get him Sissoko would be a good option to our midfield. He's still young and learning and most importantly he's already good player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)