Mahamadou Diarra (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Real Madrid's Diarra "ready" for Juventus move

Juventus are closing in on a deal for Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra.

Tuttosport says the Mali international has accepted he's leaving Madrid at the end of the season and said: "I'm ready to accept my transfer."

Juve are in talks with Real for the ex-Lyon midfielder, who will leave for £10 million.

Meanwhile, talks between Juve and Werder Bremen have stalled over Thorsten Frings. Bianconeri officials are eyeing Lyon midfielder Thiago as an alternative.

Check the source: Tribalfootball.
Tiago* not Thiago, and he is pretty good but I wouldn't get him but then again i'm not in charge.. .. the media is :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
The interest is normal. We need a class DM and fe Frings might be good, yet not an option in the lang run. And I really doubt he'd do well from the beginning in serie A. He won't be able to carry our midfield in serie A imo, partly because he actually isn't a DM by nature.
Gerrard is illusion, while Sissoko is what I'm hoping for.

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
mediocre teams like Lyon or Monaco and not in teams with "star" players like Real or Juve.
Despite their bad form and CL exit, I don't think you can call Lyon a mediocre team. They are one of the better teams in Europe, certainly in the top ten. They don't have star players, but that means they don't have to deal with star egos. Instead, they have incredible chemistry (except for the past two months, I blame the Houllier effect).

Diarra is a great player. He hasn't been doing well recently, but then again, as a defensive midfielder, he can only do as well as the players around him. At Lyon, he had a stable and world class midfield to work with, supported by Juninho, Tiago, and even Essien. At RM, he has Emerson (too old and probably finished), Gago (needs more experience), and Guti (inconsistent).

Diarra did his job perfectly at Lyon, which was to destroy the opposition's attack. Under Capello, with his midfield partners changing every week, it's hard to develop that chemistry that worked so well at Lyon.

Same thing with Essien. His first year at Chelsea, he didn't settle in right away. But now, he's doing superbly. I really think if Diarra spent another year at RM, he'll live up to his pricetag.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I think Makoun from Lille would actually make a brilliant player for our midfield. He was one of their best players in the games against Man Utd. He has a bright future ahead of him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think Makoun from Lille would actually make a brilliant player for our midfield. He was one of their best players in the games against Man Utd. He has a bright future ahead of him.
yah but apparantly people around here tend to care more about his sexual life more than his on pitch performances...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
according to Wikipedia...then again anybody can edit Wikipedia. You can go in and edit in how Ibrahimovic is a cross dressing clown.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yes, I read your post fully, also, yes I pick out the part that I need to comment on, I see nothing harmful with that. But the point here is that it was relevant.

Did I say that you said so?

Did I say that you said that Diarra is better tham Essien?

Did I say that you compared between them?

I know that you heard and I was commenting on what you did hear and nothing more.

So, you have to appreciate it from now onwards since I already take my time reading all posts and don't throw such accusations on people without knowing the truth please. By the way, I'm the one who would appreciate it if you stop ordering people that way.

No i mentioned nothing about comparing essien to diarra in my post, so your comment that "you cannot compare essien to diarra" is clearly a result of you not reading my post correctly and the comment is therefore irrelevant because it has nothing to do with what i said. If you want to comment on what i heard then say "no essien was better than diarra at lyon" rather than making a brash statement which implies that i was comparing them.

the bold bit.... what? there have been a number of occasions when you have quoted something i have said and then spoke of something completely opposite, i know your fond of increasing your post count but come on....

And also i am not ordering anyone around, i was just saying read my whole posts, i do it to you so i would like you to do it to me. But if you dont im not going to throw you in jail

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
M. Diarra si the least player I wanna see in our jersey... Any other DM should be better, Diarra really sucks this season...

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Despite their bad form and CL exit, I don't think you can call Lyon a mediocre team. They are one of the better teams in Europe, certainly in the top ten.
:agree: They dont have star players?already heard about Juninho Pernambucano?and maybe Cris, Malouda and Govou are star players+-

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
:agree: They dont have star players?already heard about Juninho Pernambucano?and maybe Cris, Malouda and Govou are star players+-
Govou is not. :) IMO.

They don't have a few star players.. They have many..

Cacapa
Cris
Juninho
Tiago
Malouda
Wiltord (Use to be a very good striker/rwm)
Revelliere
Abidal
Coupet
Fred
Baros (He's alright)

Lyon is a great team losing to Roma doesn't make them a weak team. They have given birth to many young stars.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #77
    No i mentioned nothing about comparing essien to diarra in my post, so your comment that "you cannot compare essien to diarra" is clearly a result of you not reading my post correctly and the comment is therefore irrelevant because it has nothing to do with what i said. If you want to comment on what i heard then say "no essien was better than diarra at lyon" rather than making a brash statement which implies that i was comparing them.
    Again you are saying that you didn't compare Essien to Diarra and again I said I didn't mention that you did so. By the way, you are the one who doesn't take your time to read carefully. This was my post:
    Ahmedios said:
    He can't even be compared to Essien. Essien is all a coach does need in the centre midfield; absolute power and quickness, a true ball winner, shares in attacking as well as defending, has heavy leg and always motivated.
    Pardon me, where did I mention "you cannot compare essien to diarra"? And if you read it it again, you'll comprehend that I was talking generally.

the bold bit.... what? there have been a number of occasions when you have quoted something i have said and then spoke of something completely opposite, i know your fond of increasing your post count but come on....
    Really, what were these occasions? :lol:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Diarra would be good enough IMO. Real turn great players into filth within a month.

Hid price is a concern though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    get whoever is cheaper from Sissoko , Diarra and Mavuba.
    I personally think Mavuba will be easiest to get plus he already said playing for Juventus or ManUre would be an honour. I just hope ManUre won´t show interest in him.

I like this player but 15 million euros is a bit much don't you think?
    Real Madrid played almost a double amount of money for him, so I wouldn´t say it is much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)