Mahamadou Diarra (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Perfect player for our midfield. Diarra can tackle with the best of them in the center of the pitch, string the ball around efficiently and as people already mentioned he is the sort of athletic, energetic ball winner we need. He was a very consistent player while with Lyon and while he was strictly used as the shield in front of the back four he still ventured forward and contributed to the attack. Diarra is just a little short of world class... let's make him bridge the gap here at Juventus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus: Diarra 'ready to say yes’

08.03.2007, 09:01

Diarra’s relationship with Real Madrid has turned sour, and according to Tuttosport the former Lyon midfielder is 'ready to say yes’ to Juventus. The player would cost the club about 15 million euros.

This means Juventus have currently put the Frings option on hold, and it appears Lyon’s Tiago is another alternative to Diarra.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina have apparently decided on Reggina’s Bianchi as the man to replace striker Luca Toni, in case he should leave.

www.calciomercato.com

Tiago and Diarra in midfield would be a dream.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
people who hate emerson like diarra? :confused:

i find them both to be too similar, diarra is a bit faster but his not that good as some make him (just because he played for lyon)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
people who hate emerson like diarra? :confused:

i find them both to be too similar, diarra is a bit faster but his not that good as some make him (just because he played for lyon)
The hate for Emerson, at least in my case, comes from the way he follows Capello around all the time. Moreover, Diarra is quicker than Emerson and also moves the ball around faster, something that would help out the side in my opinion.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I do want to see Juventus sign some expensive, quality players like Diarra. I think some people get so caught up in getting a deal that they forget what is important. I would rather buy 2-3 world class players next year, than 5-6 good deals. My opinion.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juventus: Diarra ‘ready to say yes’

08.03.2007, 09:01

Diarra’s relationship with Real Madrid has turned sour, and according to Tuttosport the former Lyon midfielder is ‘ready to say yes’ to Juventus. The player would cost the club about 15 million euros.

This means Juventus have currently put the Frings option on hold, and it appears Lyon’s Tiago is another alternative to Diarra.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina have apparently decided on Reggina’s Bianchi as the man to replace striker Luca Toni, in case he should leave.

www.calciomercato.com

Tiago and Diarra in midfield would be a dream.

isnt the article saying we would getting just one of them... alternative=second choice.

i wonder who will replace tiago in lyon lineup.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
he is good plaer that could be an add to the bench but not for the pitch imo frings is very good than him and i guess he would be in the same cost but 10 m in player like diara (couldnt prove him self in la liga )is too much

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Diarra doesnt seem aggressive enough for our midfield. For Real Madrid he often looks lost suppose that also goes for the rest of the players of ''Lost Galacticos''. At £10m maybe isnt that bad. But im not convinced yet. But still think we Wont get him.

Also Abidal today stated that he doesnt want to go and play in Italy in the summer as he says there is too much racism there. Because of what De Rossi called him during their first meeting in the C.L. He wants either Arsenal or Barca.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Diarra doesnt seem aggressive enough for our midfield. For Real Madrid he often looks lost suppose that also goes for the rest of the players of ''Lost Galacticos''. At £10m maybe isnt that bad. But im not convinced yet. But still think we Wont get him.

Also Abidal today stated that he doesnt want to go and play in Italy in the summer as he says there is too much racism there. Because of what De Rossi called him during their first meeting in the C.L. He wants either Arsenal or Barca.
welcome back!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Diarra was awful yesterday, especially his passing. But I haven't seen him enough to judge fairly. Plus, the "Real-Madrid-Factor" might apply. Just look what happened to Cannavaro. He makes more errors in one game with Madrid than he did in the whole World Cup.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Diarra was awful yesterday, especially his passing. But I haven't seen him enough to judge fairly. Plus, the "Real-Madrid-Factor" might apply. Just look what happened to Cannavaro. He makes more errors in one game with Madrid than he did in the whole World Cup.
:agree:
This also applies to Robinho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)