Mafia: Vikings in Distress (51 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Wasn't the reason for the final decision because PostIronic pushed you to kill someone to "prove you're not recruited", or was that never the issue? :D
No, I just remembered while I was out that "shit, I'm supposed to prove myself", so just said "yeah, like I said, kill Kyle" as he was the only one I knew wasn't the BG.

- - - Updated - - -

Who were the Gs in the end, I didn't see.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be honest, while this game wasn't fantastic, it was the first game where I ever actually played, so it was pretty educational for me.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,383
    No, I just remembered while I was out that "shit, I'm supposed to prove myself", so just said "yeah, like I said, kill Kyle" as he was the only one I knew wasn't the BG.

- - - Updated - - -

Who were the Gs in the end, I didn't see.
    Fr3sh, PostIronic, Kyle, Pitbull, Lion, and the recruited ALC.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Fr3sh, PostIronic, Kyle, Pitbull, Lion, and the recruited ALC.
    Sweet! I had Fr3sh, Kyle, Pitbull, Lion and ALC in my list, and only a wondering PI, so I feel good. My first shot had originally been Lion, I wish I hadn't second guessed myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, might I add, good game Ocelot :) It's not easy narrating this shit, and you kept us on track :)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    It was actually a really confusing game, I knew Fresh and Loin were G's. They were the names I told to Ford.
    :tup: I never knew you were the BG. I had a feeling j0ker was a C of some sort since he asked to be investigated early on, before he was voted, but I had no idea what you were.

I'm glad Sam turned out to be the real D. I took a chance and trusted him from the beginning, and it was confirmed when no one refuted his claims, but he could have so easily been a G posing as the D (but without Alen, I thought that was unlikely).

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Yeah same, I was really unsure whether to message him but at that point I was like fuck it.

- - - Updated - - -

you couldn't have known i was a g. i am a very good player, no one could have known. not even i did
    I cant believe everyone ignored you parading as the BG :D

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,391
    Also, might I add, good game Ocelot :) It's not easy narrating this shit, and you kept us on track :)
    Well, I had my fair share of problems, like the one time I went to play football, completely disregarding the jailing deadline :howler:

And last night I had to narrate via my phone half drunkenly, still don't know how I managed not to fuck this up. Though ironically, it was probably the deadline with the least amount of delay :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Well, I had my fair share of problems, like the one time I went to play football, completely disregarding the jailing deadline :howler:

And last night I had to narrate via my phone half drunkenly, still don't know how I managed not to fuck this up. Though ironically, it was probably the deadline with the least amount of delay :D
    It fucking sucks, doesn't it? I had to tell friends I couldn't come out until later because of this dumb game.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i enjoyed the game atually, mostly due to my amazing skills of persuasion. it's not everyday you get world class talent like me. cherish this moment young ones.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i honestly didnt know what i was doing half the time. it was also too uch of a hassle reading 20 pages if posts and trying to persuade someone.

too much effort. hat off to guys/and lady who have patience to play. i am retiring.

don't cry for me argentina....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I surprised myself, they honestly had me wondering, but I stuck to my guns with ALC and Kyle, it was too weird, the offense was too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

I KNOW. I said Kyle, then thought wait, we can investigate...but then no, fuck Kyle :D
    if i offended you it wasnt my intention. it was just a game.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    if i offended you it wasnt my intention. it was just a game.
    You really didn't :) I was honest when I said I suspected you because I can't remember you being overly active, and then when you defended ALC and wanted j0ker (I had thought at the time j0ker was possibly the BG), it helped. But also Sam had been jailed and the only name he had OKed for killing was yours, so I didn't dare pick someone else at random in case it was the BG.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ALC has been lynched. ALC was a gangster.

Soren Krarup has been whacked. Soren was a civilian.

The vigilante has claimed his second victim, Kyle. Kyle was the crooked cop. The vigilante now has one shot left again.
    What I tell you guys abt kyle and alc? You guys should have listened

- - - Updated - - -

Just read the thread, well done Kate and Ford, you really redeemed yourselves at the end, master stroke really.

I was convinced that ALC, Kyle and Salvo were G's. Terribly wrong about Salvo I guess :D

Kyle, weren't you the one who decided to whack Hoori? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)