Mafia: Vikings in Distress (30 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I just received a PM from Fred saying he's a G and it was very easy for him to come out with a plan on how to play you.

Piss off Fred.
@Fred, what is this about.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably fishing for some G's but I always get wary of people that PM

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just received a PM from Fred saying he's a G and it was very easy for him to come out with a plan on how to play you.

Piss off Fred.
Wtf :lol:

Are you deliberately lying or did someone with a DA trick you?

Either way please show us a screenshot of this pm, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming a DA duped you. Please show us a screenshot.

Piotr don't be ridiculous, the fact that you especially would believe preet without evidence makes me extremely suspicious of you.

- - - Updated - - -
@Preet show us the pm, I personally don't think you'd lie about something like this, it must be a DA.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not opposing, but why Soren, Fred? Why, instead of Fresh?
Soren is acting extremely differently than last time. Last time he was actively seeking out Gs, analysing peoples behaviour and voting etc. This time it looks like he is deliberately keeping a low profile, not so much that he doesn't post, but that his posts are not notable

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree with Matt about how everyone should stick together with the votes. The Gs want variety so they can have an influence on who gets lynched. This way, at least we take that away from them. We need to form some sort of coalition amongst everyone here where we agree on someone to lynch every day. Whoever betrays it or doesn't go along with the voting becomes the next victim. That's where the vigilante would be very useful. We wouldn't have to wait for them to be lynched, the vigilante could just whack them during the day. He gets two per day. If the vigilante would read this, pls take note of it.

Now as far as voting for someone today, I think it should be between players with very low vote counts that are already in danger of getting autolynched. Not only do we not risk losing unnecessary citizens, but we also give the detective more time to find the Gs. The three least active players?

Hoori and Lion with 9 and 8 posts respectively and Maddy with none.

Maddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)