Mafia: Vikings in Distress (70 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thats not smart man, at this point you can afford to believe ILFJ. Now it wouldn't matter if you wanted to lynch him, because now the G's don't want him lynched anymore(assuming he really is the lawyer, which if he isn't and he's a normal C, the G's wouldn't know that), but I'm just pointing out to you, that its pointless trying to lynch him now.
But, why can't we afford to belive Bezzy who hasn't even posted properly?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Right about ILFJ being a confused and naive C.

Thats not smart man, at this point you can afford to believe ILFJ. Now it wouldn't matter if you wanted to lynch him, because now the G's don't want him lynched anymore(assuming he really is the lawyer, which if he isn't and he's a normal C, the G's wouldn't know that), but I'm just pointing out to you, that its pointless trying to lynch him now.
I suppose so. Haven't played this game many times. A rather confusing start. I did not know double accounts were such a prevalent thing here. The other forum I played on didn't allow them in the game. Posters were kicked out if IP matched.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You might be a retard, but you have a special role, and unless the G's find out who the jailer is, you'd be their first target for their recruitment. For the special power you bring with you, and not for who you are :p
You seem far too fast to believe ILFJ being a lawyer :p. You don't even try to question him :D.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why would the real lawyer come out and risk getting whacked/recruited? The only way to check if he is really the lawyer would be to tell him to save someone and see if that person would be actually saved.
Who wouldn't want to be recruited? :p

He won't necessarily be whacked, cuz he'd make a more useful recruitee. Meanwhile, you get to snag a G on the first day, which would be excellent.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You might be a retard, but you have a special role, and unless the G's find out who the jailer is, you'd be their first target for their recruitment. For the special power you bring with you, and not for who you are :p
And if I'm not recruited I'll be suspicious as fuck since everyone knows I'm the lawyer now. Dawg, I created mass confusion.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you passed the idiot test :D

Why would the real lawyer come out and risk getting whacked/recruited? The only way to check if he is really the lawyer would be to tell him to save someone and see if that person would be actually saved.
g's wouldnt whack him just yet, they would try to recruit him first, so fred is saying it's stupid to kill him now, in 2-3 days maybe

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Who wouldn't want to be recruited? :p

He won't necessarily be whacked, cuz he'd make a more useful recruitee. Meanwhile, you get to snag a G on the first day, which would be excellent.
Well any C who wants to be recruited is just ruining the game for other Cs. Cs goal is to win not to get recruited.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I suppose so. Haven't played this game many times. A rather confusing start. I did not know double accounts were such a prevalent thing here. The other forum I played on didn't allow them in the game. Posters were kicked out if IP matched.
We shouldn';t be allowing it here either, its a distraction and it effects the game. IMO if the mods can tell us who the DA's were, we should auto lynch all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)