Mafia: Vikings in Distress (69 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why isn't anyone noticing that ILFJ revealing his role made no sense at all? ._.
It didn't make sense, and it was naive. However like I said, we can afford to believe him for the moment. If he turns out to be lying about it, it won't be long until the truth comes out. Its a short term solution to lie about something like that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is confusing. ILFJ, you really made the start here chaotic, with that stupid DA and then lying about it, and now saying you're the lawyer, which seems like it could be true or not. :sergio:

I can't vote for Bezzy. She hasn't even really posted yet.

ILFJ

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #486
    Fr3sh - Bezzy
    Völler - Bezzy
    Quetz - Bezzy
    ILFJ - Bezzy
    ALC - Bezzy
    Kyle - Bezzy
    Piotrr - Bezzy
    X - Bezzy
    Kate - Bezzy
    Lion - Bezzy
    Fred - Bezzy

Fint - ILFJ
    Radekas -ILFJ
    PostIronic - Bezzy
    Salvo - ILFJ
    j0ker -ILFJ

Ford Prefect - Quetz
    Pitbull - Quetz

Soren - X

Yet to vote: Dru, Maddy, king Ale

@radekas

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    You really did worse than Tomicegate man, what the fuck were you thinking? :D

This might turn out good for you, because now your a target for recruitment, not whacking.

That being said; word of advice to the C's, at some point in the game ILFJ has to be sacrificed. He is a target for recruitment now, sooner or later the G's are going to figure out who the BG is, then whenever they recruit ILFJ has a 50% chance of being recruited.
    I wonder if the G's would recruit a retard like me :lol: Look at all the controversy I've caused.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Fr3sh - Bezzy
    Völler - Bezzy
    Quetz - Bezzy
    ILFJ - Bezzy
    ALC - Bezzy
    Kyle - Bezzy
    Piotrr - Bezzy
    X - Bezzy
    Kate - Bezzy
    Lion - Bezzy
    Fred - Bezzy

Fint - ILFJ
    Radekas -ILFJ
    PostIronic - Bezzy
    Salvo - ILFJ
    j0ker -ILFJ

Ford Prefect - Quetz
    Pitbull - Quetz

Soren - X

Yet to vote: Dru, Maddy, king Ale

@radekas
    i believe @king Ale has voted bezzy

- - - Updated - - -

misdirection

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Right about what?
    Right about ILFJ being a confused and naive C.

This is confusing. ILFJ, you really made the start here chaotic, with that stupid DA and then lying about it, and now saying you're the lawyer, which seems like it could be true or not. :sergio:

I can't vote for Bezzy. She hasn't even really posted yet.

ILFJ
    Thats not smart man, at this point you can afford to believe ILFJ. Now it wouldn't matter if you wanted to lynch him, because now the G's don't want him lynched anymore(assuming he really is the lawyer, which if he isn't and he's a normal C, the G's wouldn't know that), but I'm just pointing out to you, that its pointless trying to lynch him now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I wonder if the G's would recruit a retard like me :lol: Look at all the controversy I've caused.
    You might be a retard, but you have a special role, and unless the G's find out who the jailer is, you'd be their first target for their recruitment. For the special power you bring with you, and not for who you are :p

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    If ILFJ is lying about being the lawyer, then the real lawyer can simply come out, and then we can get a G one day one...
    Why would the real lawyer come out and risk getting whacked/recruited? The only way to check if he is really the lawyer would be to tell him to save someone and see if that person would be actually saved.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Right about ILFJ being a confused and naive C.

Thats not smart man, at this point you can afford to believe ILFJ. Now it wouldn't matter if you wanted to lynch him, because now the G's don't want him lynched anymore(assuming he really is the lawyer, which if he isn't and he's a normal C, the G's wouldn't know that), but I'm just pointing out to you, that its pointless trying to lynch him now.
    im confused by this. you said he's a prime target for recruitment and should be sacrificed soon just a moment ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)