Mafia: Vikings in Distress (64 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Whoever we started the day with. That's why I don't wanna switch, because then we won't be able to see when Gs are trying to save a fellow G. So we have to pick someone that the majority agrees with, early in the day, and not let that change (unless we have a really good reason).

I'm hoping I'm being clear here.
I get that... So people want to stick with Bezzy then? I can live with that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When you started defending ILFJ he didn't have much posts. It was also very weird that you were defending him, when at the start of the day you were calling for all C's to agree to lynch one person:

1) Theres no backtracking now, you have to keep defending ILFJ. If he turns out to be a G, it would look worse for you if you had stopped defending him when he got votes.
2) Being so adamant that we all vote for one person, its weird to me that you don't change to ILFJ even if he now has the majority of votes.
Look, I'm not gonna reply to you until you answer what you believe he could have possibly being trying to pull off with the DA shit. You're ignoring it and deflecting, which is what Gs do. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I know you're a lot more analytical and logical usually.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
About the PM thing, I thought my PM didn't send since no one said anything until now.
You really did worse than Tomicegate man, what the fuck were you thinking? :D

This might turn out good for you, because now your a target for recruitment, not whacking.

That being said; word of advice to the C's, at some point in the game ILFJ has to be sacrificed. He is a target for recruitment now, sooner or later the G's are going to figure out who the BG is, then whenever they recruit ILFJ has a 50% chance of being recruited.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You really did worse than Tomicegate man, what the fuck were you thinking? :D

This might turn out good for you, because now your a target for recruitment, not whacking.

That being said; word of advice to the C's, at some point in the game ILFJ has to be sacrificed. He is a target for recruitment now, sooner or later the G's are going to figure out who the BG is, then whenever they recruit ILFJ has a 50% chance of being recruited.
He had no reason to reveal his role. Bezzy is clearly ahead of him in the lynching. If this isn't suspicious shit then I don't know what it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Look, I'm not gonna reply to you until you answer what you believe he could have possibly being trying to pull off with the DA shit. You're ignoring it and deflecting, which is what Gs do. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I know you're a lot more analytical and logical usually.
I did answer, and I told you I do not or did not have any elaborate theory about what he could have been trying to achieve. I didn't understand it, but at that point I didn't need to, lynching him would have given us answers though.

All that is moot at this point though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He had no reason to reveal his role. Bezzy is clearly ahead of him in the lynching. If this isn't suspicious shit then I don't know what it.
Of course it is, only people trying to make him a retarded C (which could well be) are even more.

And watch me getting whacked.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Suspicious or not, we can afford to believe him at this point.

What is suspicious to me is Matt turning out to be right.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I did answer, and I told you I do not or did not have any elaborate theory about what he could have been trying to achieve. I didn't understand it, but at that point I didn't need to, lynching him would have given us answers though.

All that is moot at this point though.
What answers? He was never in danger of lynching, so I (if I was a G) wouldn't have needed to defend him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)