Mafia: Vikings in Distress (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Okay, so we could do the usual thing and vote haphazardly, certainly lynching some random C, or... we could try some method.

Obviously we have no info to work with as yet, so whoever the unfortunate victim is, will be pretty random. And probably a C. I suggest that whoever that person is, be someone whose absence will be little loss. Not a first time noob, because they deserve the chance to show their worth, but someone with a history of contributing little.

Saying that, we should ALL vote for the same person. That way, on the off chance that the selected person is a G, the non-conformers would reveal themselves as fellow Gs attempting to rescue him, and we get immediate answers.

We continue like this everyday until we begin to get some info to work with.

Once the majority agrees with this, any non-conformers will be viewed with suspicion.

Alas, my nominee is Fr3sh
My nominee is Bezzy

Веzzy

The Bookie Queen
Jul 30, 2014
If you people make fake accounts, at least make them the right way, without ' or similar symbols.

I'm Bezzy, yet I'm not Bezzy.

Kate, ban this account, but don't ban my original :D I just wanted to teach them how it's done.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Okay, so we could do the usual thing and vote haphazardly, certainly lynching some random C, or... we could try some method.

Obviously we have no info to work with as yet, so whoever the unfortunate victim is, will be pretty random. And probably a C. I suggest that whoever that person is, be someone whose absence will be little loss. Not a first time noob, because they deserve the chance to show their worth, but someone with a history of contributing little.

Saying that, we should ALL vote for the same person. That way, on the off chance that the selected person is a G, the non-conformers would reveal themselves as fellow Gs attempting to rescue him, and we get immediate answers.

Once the majority agrees with this, any non-conformers will be viewed with suspicion.

My nominee is Janna
One to lynch, one to meet the Vigilante.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

Matt

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Веzzy;4650152 said:
If you people make fake accounts, at least make them the right way, without ' or similar symbols.

I'm Bezzy, yet I'm not Bezzy.

Kate, ban this account, but don't ban my original :D I just wanted to teach them how it's done.

:lol: Of course you're Bezzy. How the fuck did you do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)