Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Please, let's not make this a Zach vs Janna contest. Even if Zach turns out to be a G, I'm sure the Gs didn't plan to "sacrifice" one of their Gs on the very first day. That would be too dumb. They most probably spread their votes (and I know this doesn't do me justice since I voted for Soren), but for now, I'd only keep one eye on those who voted for Zach. Fr3sh is the logical option to vote for at this point.

I just realized something. When Salvo, at an early stage, voted for me, I was so annoyed cause it seemed so random that I pm'ed him. A while after he changed his vote to Zach (deneb, janna, ALC already there). After the lynch Klin asked if I was finished sending pm's to my little friends. It was one message to Salvo and how would he know if Salvo didn't tell him?
You do know that Gs PM each other a lot in this game, right?

Of course Klin won't play nice with Janna, especially if he is a G. That would make it way too obvious that they're teammates.
I have been laying nice with her for the last 2 months. :D

If Klin's a G and he voted Soren, it means that he's the reason why Janna was lynched. If he voted Zach, then it's gonna be 8:8 and a draw was gonna decide who dies.

But knowing Klin's relationship with Janna, sacrificing her is exactly what he would do :p

I'd leave Klin for the time being. Those Zach voters are the most suspicious ones.
So those who voted for Zach were all Gs? Please Alen.

Because I was annoyed with you. Now, you look suspicious to me, cause I know I only send a pm to you.

Edit: Now it's out in the open; wack me and people will know who are the G's.
You didn't.

That's not a lucky guess, Salvo :lol:
:lol:

And I have no idea what you may have written Klin. That you are a civilian, as you did me?
What?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Please, let's not make this a Zach vs Janna contest. Even if Zach turns out to be a G, I'm sure the Gs didn't plan to "sacrifice" one of their Gs on the very first day. That would be too dumb. They most probably spread their votes (and I know this doesn't do me justice since I voted for Soren), but for now, I'd only keep one eye on those who voted for Zach. Fr3sh is the logical option to vote for at this point.
They didn't plan to, but one of Janna/Zach was going to be lynched anyway. Like Alen wrote:

We had a situation when one of Zach or Janna was going to be lynched. Since we know that Janna was a G, we know that the Gs had a problem. They didn't stay passive.
Now, did they try to save Janna by voting for Zach, or was Zach also a G and the Gs tried to lynch you [soren] ? The third option is that they spread their votes among Janna and Zach (but this also goes in the "Zach is a G" category).

Now it's up to you to make a conclusion. If you think that Zach is a C, then you have no option but to look for the Gs among those who voted for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not sure.

What if my enthusiastic start led to civillians voting me, and gangsters go like "allright we can spread votes " ?

I'd doubt if more then 1 g was voting for me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if one person voted me, and a gangster followed, increasing the claim...

...it would be silly if all gangsters followed.

when suddenly everyone voted bezzy, they didnt jump ship cause they knew it would be to easy to expose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)