Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (82 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen - What made you look at piotrr?
When 1-2 members changed their votes from Zach to someone else, and the result between Zach and Janna became 5:5, he jumped with a vote for Zach. But later I saw that he actually voted for Zach an hour earlier, but since he voted from his phone, the vote wasn't bolded and it didn't count.

Also, I find it strange that Piotrr was the first person who received a PM from Fake Tomice, much much earlier than everyone else.
Only i received pm from fake tomice?
That's 12:31 CET, like 6 hours before the rest of us got a PM.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You proclaimed yourself a dead man 6 hours before the voting end. People were asking you to fight for your life and stop being so pathetic. Actually, it was me who asked you that. If Janna was my teammate, why would I ask you to fight for yourself?
Cause it wouldnt matter, i was 3 votes ahead of janna.

I was a dead man, I might have considered that i was not a gangster, but i absolutely never tought that actually that many people would vote "the other person" and actally made me go from +3 to -3

quite a big diffrence

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
When 1-2 members changed their votes from Zach to someone else, and the result between Zach and Janna became 5:5, he jumped with a vote for Zach. But later I saw that he actually voted for Zach an hour earlier, but since he voted from his phone, the vote wasn't bolded and it didn't count.

Also, I find it strange that Piotrr was the first person who received a PM from Fake Tomice, much much earlier than everyone else.

At page 25 I asked Kate to check him when the PM was sent

I would check piotrr as well even though i don't know him that well
Can't remembre what made me suspicious but it will come to me

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I just thought it was because of this post two pages ago :D

Those are the posts defending Janna:

also here Zach talking about suspicious things, '100% gangsters' etc but his vote goes to.. Janna. Gs realised they can save only 1 of them? After this post Janna's vote was Zach and Zach's Janna.

When Zach had more votes he posted

Interesting...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Cause it wouldnt matter, i was 3 votes ahead of janna.

I was a dead man, I might have considered that i was not a gangster, but i absolutely never tought that actually that many people would vote "the other person" and actally made me go from +3 to -3

quite a big diffrence
Dude, only half the players had put in a vote.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Zach was a G, Alen is too hard to read, he is making a lot of sense though, but then again he is Alen and could be manipulating everyone. As I said, if I were the recruiter I would get Alen, has that happened yet? Soren is still sus, I find it interesting that he pm'ed saying he was a C, I have never felt the need to do that. Then again, Cuti said that if I vote Soren and he turns out to be a C well then I would become a suspect, which makes me think Cuti might be a G, knowing that Soren was not one, effectively having an excuse to eliminate me after Soren. Then again that is an issue as I pushed my vote onto Zach after that, I still think the G's knew they had to sacrifice one of them as we were probably on the money about at least two of them. The prime suspects from last night, one more has to be a G.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)