Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
that is such a horrible way to play the game. i'm certain you're a C but you deserve to get lynched more than anyone here.

Btw, simple observation and i may very well be wrong here but did you notice how eager deneb was to vote for zach? i simply voted for him because i was following your lead with zach going offline.

btw, do you guys think zach may actually be a G still? i wonder if he, janna and deneb, were cooking up a scheme where they get rid of janna (the weakest link) by making the other two look innocent. but deneb still doesn't come out looking innocent at all, so he's probably a C. unless he plans on being busy soon, not being able to play the game, and they decide to sacrifice to Gs in order to take attention away from others and ensuring no one doubts zach. on the other hand, zach and janna pulling something like that off is too crazy to even consider taking seriously. so idk, just throwing out ideas.
You think getting +3 votes over everyone the entire day, to get saved cause of half a miracle, was my big plan ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I went through all the pages, and fuck me sideways if I know what happened.

The two most suspicious votes were Piotrr's and Fresh's. Piotr's came earlier, but it did come out of nowhere when the result between Zach and Janna was 5:5. He just voted Zach, just like that. Fresh's last second vote is indeed suspicious, but some minutes earlier, when things were breaking between Janna and Zach, he changed his vote from Zach to Cuti and he put Janna in danger.

Those civilians who voted for Zach are really making everything harder for the observer.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I tought she would never be a gangster and write that stuff, guess i was wrong.

Have to hand it to the guys who started the voting for her tho. Those gotto be civilians.

Who were the first 3 votes for Janna ?
Osman was the first, I'm second. don't know who was the third

this sounds pretty dumb now that i just re-read it :lol: i need to get some sleep.
:lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I went through all the pages, and fuck me sideways if I know what happened.

The two most suspicious votes were Piotrr's and Fresh's. Piotr's came earlier, but it did come out of nowhere when the result between Zach and Janna was 5:5. He just voted Zach, just like that. Fresh's last second vote is indeed suspicious, but some minutes earlier, when things were breaking between Janna and Zach, he changed his vote from Zach to Cuti and he put Janna in danger.

Those civilians who voted for Zach are really making everything harder for the observer.
My vote didn't came out of nowhere. I reported earlier that i've received a pm from fake Tomice to vote Zach, and that's what i wrote after that:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...on-Adventure?p=4252188&viewfull=1#post4252188

I just sticked to my first feeling.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Maybe we are looking at it worng, What if the G's decided to split their votes evenly and not go for a specific lynch on the first day to avoid attention?

Thats what I would have done, and it was working until the voting for Jenna started to get momentum

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Watch back at the start how Alen started trowing accusations around
Then voted for the not-yet-voted Cuti, to later change that.
Now that is a classic way to remove suspicion from Cuti.

Later he was trying horribly bad to move votes away from me and janna. But i had more votes, so it made sense to do that, cause Janna was just on 3 at the time
Then, while having followed everything, he tried to frame fr3sh for switching late, whilst it was pretty obvious why he did it.

- - - Updated - - -

You voted for her because I told you to do it and save your ass. You didn't want to do it until I showed you the voting list, where you had the most votes, with Janna right behind you.
save my ass 6 houres before the voting ended, and when the diffrence was still now ?

no, she voted me and i voted back, as i was still looking around for suspects

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Later he was trying horribly bad to move votes away from me and janna. But i had more votes, so it made sense to do that, cause Janna was just on 3 at the time
Then, while having followed everything, he tried to frame fr3sh for switching late, whilst it was pretty obvious why he did it.

- - - Updated - - -

save my ass 6 houres before the voting ended, and when the diffrence was still now ?

If you're a C, you'll never want to read your posts in this thread again :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

No, you saw her getting votes and thought fuck it and changed your vote.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I voted her cause she voted me.

Osman and tomice, one of them unmasked her, called her on suspicious posting.
So what did I miss?
--->17:12

O.K then, Bezzy it is
-->17:14

:hi:

Actually I've fingered Fresh, not to say alen is not a G but if Fresh does get found out as one alen is safe for now in my book

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You proclaimed yourself a dead man 6 hours before the voting end. People were asking you to fight for your life and stop being so pathetic. Actually, it was me who asked you that. If Janna was my teammate, why would I ask you to fight for yourself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)