Mafia : Immortality (4 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Only once, I really like to know what the fuck whoever wrote the rules was on, I explained it several times in last 4 years, but allways some shit messed up lol.
It wouldn't be a mafia game without at least 10 pages on what the rules are.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But wouldn't it mean that BG can just protect himself every day and in the end the best what can Gs get from the game is a draw?
No, there is no draw, if the amount of Cs and Gs are the same number, Gs win, if all Gs get killed, the Cs win, its that simple.

And the BG can protect himself every night aslong as he is alive.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
No, there is no draw, if the amount of Cs and Gs are the same number, Gs win, if all Gs get killed, the Cs win, its that simple.

And the BG can protect himself every night aslong as he is alive.
Oh ok, i just thought Gs win if all Cs are killed. :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It wouldn't be a mafia game without at least 10 pages on what the rules are.
Lol true, you are a mod, edit that dummy rules thread for mafia, iron out ze inconsistencies please.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik, stop PMing me and plotting.

We started a new game. We're not Gs anymore :lol:
:lol:

I so wanna sign up just to see him possibly be a G again lol.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #133
    I'm sorry, i should have known this.

Its because i have to much arrogance, like bezzy said

i can only dream to be as smart as her, cause she wouldnt fuck up as narrator

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Wait when does voting open? Tomorrow? Or at least here like 10 hours? We saw last game how easy these games can turn, we need to be very careful. Hopefully those with special roles really pay attention this time.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Wait when does voting open? Tomorrow? Or at least here like 10 hours? We saw last game how easy these games can turn, we need to be very careful. Hopefully those with special roles really pay attention this time.
    Not until tomorrow, I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)