Mafia : Immortality (14 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
That wasn't gonna be a good tactic. Only if you risk lynching, you come out as a bodyguard. You must stay hidden so you can protect the D if he comes out.
But if you guys already know who I am, which you would if you tried to whack me and weren't successful, you'd just get me the next day. If I could convince them to jail me, and the D to investigate me, we could know one another.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I thought you were a G this time Alen ;) You didn't want to correct Zach on a number of Gs at first and discuss it with Janna :p
Nope, didn't even see it back then. Was busy PMing. Janna told me in a PM about it.

And I didn't want to continue such a game. It's not fun with 13 cs and 7 gs (after recruitment). The Cs would have only 3 rights to miss. That was gonna be a bad game. I regret losing a G role, but I wasn't gonna stay quiet at the expense of missing out on a good game.

- - - Updated - - -

Osman is not playing but ok :lol:
:lol:

None of us noticed that. We were just gonna send Zach a whacking order.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
OK, the rules are actually not clear on that. Can there be a max of two or three? The rules say "it cannot be reassigned a third time".

- - - Updated - - -

What? :D

No, only once.

And the BG can protect himself every day if he wants to.
No he can't.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
OK, the rules are actually not clear on that. Can there be a max of two or three? The rules say "it cannot be reassigned a third time".
That's why i asked. I was wondering even previous game but didn't want to ask because they'd whack me thinking i'm the jailer :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We discussed that Zach probably gave you, me, Osman and Fred a special role (G or special C) so we even considered whacking one of you three tomorrow. It was gonna be Osman most probably.
I'm not playing (not gonna be signed up without me confirming this time lol), though I want to. Lol at Sheik being a G.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not sure what you guys did to the rules since the last time I narrated, but back then it was clear.

A maximum of 2 jailers per game (so, only 1 re-assignment) and the BG could have protected himself every day.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I'm not sure what you guys did to the rules since the last time I narrated, but back then it was clear.

A maximum of 2 jailers per game (so, only 1 re-assignment) and the BG could have protected himself every day.
@Zacheryah can you confirm what your rules are for this?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

But wouldn't it mean that BG can just protect himself every day and in the end the best what can Gs get from the game is a draw?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

No he can't.

Only once, I really like to know what the fuck whoever wrote the rules was on, I explained it several times in last 4 years, but allways some shit messed up lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)