Mafia dutch style (9 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Or fucking kyle. I was sure hoori was a c.
Or my original suspect osman.
Salvo, why are you making so many silly mistakes this game? :sergio:

Damn search function not working, I want to see Osman's posts. How easily he jumped on the Hoori bandwagon, thats not like him, he's one to criticize and question, not follow the herd like he did yesterday. What has he thought of Kyle, Ocelot? I need to be able to see all of Osman's posts to make a judgment. But more and more, I'm starting to feel that he's a G. The only thing thats bugging me about this theory is why would he make that last minute vote change in the first day? was he trying to save someone? if he's a G, there can be no other explanation for attracting attention like that.
Search function is working for me, hm?
Osman pushed a couple of people to post and demanded a 'who are your suspects and why' descriptions yesterday yet when i asked him about his list he only put some names, without any explanation.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I did not vote for Hoori nor question her much, you, Ocelot and piotrr on the other hand jumped on it :howler:

Only thing I did was add her to my suspect list of several.

I was too inactive yesterday due to preparing for work/trip and just figured let them go with Xs main hunch (and assumed he would get on eventually), but her being jailed complicated everything. But today atleast for once I'm starting to see more or a pattern, including you, one of the guy that quickest jumped on her, saying I did when I didn't even vote for her lol.

Can't decide between you, piotrr or Ocelot for today , but most likely you after above post.
Well i jumped on her, but the voting was between me and her so why would i vote for someone else?
Besides, like you said, even X suspected her.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
WTF still no word from the fuckin D
end this game. :sergio:
Haha, this post from yesterday, and others, you and Ocelot (piotrr too) never say anything about each other, but make lay ups to each other, first about Hoori, but also Kyle. Ocelot has been consistent about only focusing on him, and in my list of suspects of several names, your reaction was why I didn't include him in my list, clearly it's your guys choice of target for today that you were preparing :D
Well i already said Ocelot looks like a honest C, which was his tactic as a G though. He's the one we should keep an eye for sure.
About Fred i just don't know.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
So was Sheik's end of day behaviour just him being his usual erratic self, or trying to gain some credibility despite being a G?

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle - yesterday's no lynch and guy has 16 posts in 32 pages
ALC - looking at his posts it's just a bunch of meaningless stuff
A couple of thers are not contributing too much as well.

Ocelot seems like a straightforward C, but again - this was his tactic when he was a G in another game and he fooled everyone.

Now what are your suspects?
Kyle's inaction is generally indicative of him being a C, for what it's worth. You're not wrong about ALC, and I don't know about Ocelot.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why? Way too many players are targeting/pointing fingers at him for a while now for him to be a clear cut G Imo. Ok if it was spread out randomly, but tje way he has been mentionned and eagerly has had bullseye trained on him by atleast one-two possible Gs out the several that harp on him or accused him makes it less likely. Like for example, you...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
BTW Cs, we pretty much for sure lost this game (5 Cs died same night, lynching Cs, being quiet game /us more experienced players being lazy /unproductive etc) , but atleast let's put up a friggin small fight...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I've decided to go back to the first pages to see who stands out. Straight away Ocelot seems the most obvious, talking about g's straight away, just a lot of talk but not getting into any sort of confrontation. Ocelot gut feeling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)