Mafia dutch style (1 Viewer)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Forget about X, who are your suspects so far based on the little we have to go on?
Well, you already asked that question. Why would i vote Hoori? Yesterday i thought she's a C tbh, but then she 'forgot' to vote and today this whole 'Gs have 6 people' sounded like a cheap trick to fool us. I mean, i wasn't sure how many Gs are there, so i just checked the first page, like a normal person would do.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw Hoori did say one very true thing, we can't allow our votes to be split up when it's 9:5. Unless we somehow manage it that all of the 2 or 3 lynching candidates are all Gs, it'd be very easy for the Gs to lynch the one who isn't a G and not even look suspicious in the process (that is assuming at least one of the candidates is a G, but if all are Cs we got no chance anyways).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well, you already asked that question. Why would i vote Hoori? Yesterday i thought she's a C tbh, but then she 'forgot' to vote and today this whole 'Gs have 6 people' sounded like a cheap trick to fool us. I mean, i wasn't sure how many Gs are there, so i just checked the first page, like a normal person would do.
I'm asking again because you really didnt answer before. So, besides her, who are the most likely Gs for you? There is 3-4 more others of them.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why are you insistent for X to show up? Unless he has detective results, he shouldnt know more then you.
First of all, I'm hoping that he has results (which could of course also include a hoori investigation saying that she's a C), and second of all because of what I just wrote, splitting up votes is unwise in the current situation imo. And as at least 2-4 people will follow X anyways, the situation will change considerably.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First of all, I'm hoping that he has results (which could of course also include a hoori investigation saying that she's a C), and second of all because of what I just wrote, splitting up votes is unwise in the current situation imo. And as at least 2-4 people will follow X anyways, the situation will change considerably.
Ok, but besides Hoori, who do you find most likely candidates for G? You already mentionned Kyle enough times, without acting on it, who else?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ok, but besides Hoori, who do you find most likely candidates for G? You already mentionned Kyle enough times, without acting on it, who else?
Kate for one.

As for the others, I'm really not sure. I could bet that there's at least one among Zach, Tomice & Sheik though, there's always someone among the rather inactive, low key players. Piotrr still hasn't convinced me, but it's nothing concrete.

You and Fr3sh I wouldn't suspect due to how yesterdays voting went, but I'm not trusting any of you either.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm asking again because you really didnt answer before. So, besides her, who are the most likely Gs for you? There is 3-4 more others of them.
Kyle - yesterday's no lynch and guy has 16 posts in 32 pages
ALC - looking at his posts it's just a bunch of meaningless stuff
A couple of thers are not contributing too much as well.

Ocelot seems like a straightforward C, but again - this was his tactic when he was a G in another game and he fooled everyone.

Now what are your suspects?

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #634
    Kyle - Tomice

Piotrr - Osman
    Piotrr - ALC

Hoori - Salvo
    Hoori - Fred
    Hoori - Fr3sh
    hoori - ocelot
    Hoori - Piotrr

sheik - Zach

Zach - Sheik

- - - Updated - - -

yet to vote
    kate, x and kyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)