Mafia dutch style (64 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was just writing about that, how come no one has even tried to figure out what the reasoning behind the whack was?
Its not much to figure out, I just assumed around the time X started acting confident and self-assured last night, aken to a way that screams the swagger of a BG, Matt was the one who got interested and started asking him how you are so sure, and what do you know etc. Innocently in couple of posts. My guess is they gambled on Matt being possible D candidate due to these brief exchange.

Or maybe not, and they completely missed X acting confident special role in those few posts, and Matts replies to him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Alright :D

The jailing is very interesting tbh, if it didn't come from X, th jailer having been recruited does look very probable to me.

Only problem with that is that that would very much speak in favour of hoori, who I'm very suspicious of.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just writing about that, how come no one has even tried to figure out what the reasoning behind the whack was?
I thought about it and couldn't find any logical reason until your post. The decision reeks of someone who paid attention to mistakes the narrator could have made, somehow I feel that too must be hoori.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He's usually worse.
Worse how? More random, like Fr3sh?

Speaking of Fr3sh, I've decided previously to this game not to pay much attention to him ( and a couple of others such as Zach and to a lesser extent ALC) on the first day, mostly because in all previous games I've always suspected them due to his random and prominent behaviour, but he's always turned out a C.
That's not saying that he definitely is a C, but with Fr3sh I'm always extra careful before drawing conclusions.

Also, the result yesterday does everything but implicate Fr3sh imo, as there's no way the Gs would have left it to a 50/50 chance that one of them dies on the first day. Especially when they're 4 and Fr3sh only had 3 votes, they could've easily voted out ALC, Völler, or even someone like X, who already had one or two votes.

The only way I could imagine something like this happening with Fr3sh being a G is if at least 2 Gs weren't present at deadline or something.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
X's first post is towards piotrr, from page 13 and onwards, X pretty much slapping peeps with gloves "imma gitya tommorrow!" posts to several (his way of testing them) screamed special role, while Matts little more insistent then others coriousity may have gotten him whacked as they may have gambled him as possible detective, just a guess.

You vote for me and you run away, i already debunked your rather stupid theory, you're going down tomorrow muchacho ;)
:lol: you are so going down tomorrow
How do you know that?
The one you say got me whipped ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna bet?
No, I believe you. I wanna know how you know
How do i know he's a G? I don't but to me hes very likely to be one
Come on, I'm asking what makes you confident he's going down tomorrow

Now that is the most suspicious thing in this thread

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Worse how? More random, like Fr3sh?

Speaking of Fr3sh, I've decided previously to this game not to pay much attention to him ( and a couple of others such as Zach and to a lesser extent ALC) on the first day, mostly because in all previous games I've always suspected them due to his random and prominent behaviour, but he's always turned out a C.
That's not saying that he definitely is a C, but with Fr3sh I'm always extra careful before drawing conclusions.

Also, the result yesterday does everything but implicate Fr3sh imo, as there's no way the Gs would have left it to a 50/50 chance that one of them dies on the first day. Especially when they're 4 and Fr3sh only had 3 votes, they could've easily voted out ALC, Völler, or even someone like X, who already had one or two votes.

The only way I could imagine something like this happening with Fr3sh being a G is if at least 2 Gs weren't present at deadline or something.
Oh you mean like @king Ale?

:kiss:

X's first post is towards piotrr, from page 13 and onwards, X pretty much slapping peeps with gloves "imma gitya tommorrow!" posts to several (his way of testing them) screamed special role, while Matts little more insistent then others coriousity may have gotten him lynched, just a guess.
Yeah we get it dude, X is the BG.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
X's first post is towards piotrr, from page 13 and onwards, X pretty much slapping peeps with gloves "imma gitya tommorrow!" posts to several (his way of testing them) screamed special role, while Matts little more insistent then others coriousity may have gotten him lynched, just a guess.
X acting like a special flew completely over my head tbh :howler:

Assuming that that convo was the reason behind the whack this either means that I'm really oblivious to these kind of things or that there's at least one really good player among the Gs to catch the meaning behind X' posts.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only around that time of the day did he seem cocky enough in his post to suggest he might not be just a C, otherwise lowkey. But in general more and more started to take charge in questionning others with kind of confidence of a special role that has nothing to fear, and only the BG can have that (the others allways fear whack and coming out public).

Matt most have rubbed someone the wrong way either they thought he is D, or that he was insistent on someone who is a G, but dont notice the latter in any of the posts.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Please tell me that wasn't a vote for X?

And he's not online right now, so what, I'm sure he'll get back before deadline.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So you just rewrited my post? :D

Matt most have rubbed someone the wrong way either they thought he is D, or that he was insistent on someone who is a G, but dont notice the latter in any of the posts.
They probably thought he's the D. X was claiming that i'm going down today (implying he has the special knowledge=he's the D) and JJ was attacking him and demanding as answer how he's so sure about this.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #615
    Kyle - Tomice

Piotrr - Osman

Fr3sh - ALC

Hoori - Salvo
    Hoori - Fred
    Hoori - Fr3sh
    Hoori - Zach

Zach - Sheik

yet to vote ocelot, piotrr, kate, x and kyle

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    piotrr

I have to go to work. I'll be able to post again in a couple hours if the deadline isn't over yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)