Mafia dutch style (15 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's not that, the post reeks a G. It's almost too obvious hence me loling not knowing what to think
How? First of all, since G's are 5 and not 6, C's are not losing even with a C voted out tonight. However, if it was the case (and may be the case tomorrow), what i said would be the only strategy to go with, which you may find obvious but many won't. I was just stressing that Cs voting whoever they want will only definitely finish the game for Cs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
How? First of all, since G's are 5 and not 6, C's are not losing even with a C voted out tonight. However, if it was the case (and may be the case tomorrow), what i said would be the only strategy to go with, which you may find obvious but many won't. I was just stressing that Cs voting whoever they want will only definitely finish the game for Cs.
First you give the wrong number of G's.
Then you say everyone should vote for one person while you are the one with most votes.
Third you talk about following X on his primary suspect. what a surprise it's you again.

Those three things are all to show you can't possibly be G or to get sympathy as a C who knows that he is putting himself in danger for the team
Again I still don't know what to make of it

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What? How many players did they start with? There is no information on the first post as far as I can see. If we are 9:5 (after the recruit) and not 8:6, why did X say the game is gonna be over tomorrow if a C gets lynched?
Thanks for confirming you're a g, and nice try. To be honest hoori the fact you never voted yesterday for me is way too suss, now you pretend not to know how many g's there are, you're a smart person that would simply go back to the first post and find out on your own rather than pull this confused act.

In all cases i still think kyle is more suspicious than you are, even though its completely possible that both of you are g's, but i know kyle, he usually gets all riled up when there are a lot of votes for him, he is uncharacteristically calm today.

I'm going to keep my vote on you for the moment though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lol at hoori accusing me of not wanting to make an argument against ocelot, when i was the first person to vocally call him out for his meaningless vote and consider him a suspect. She's really ran out of arguments to make. I'm more and more convinced that hoori is a g.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If a C gets lynched tonight the game is over. They are most probably six now, which means that they can have six votes towards the final minute of the game. That was our main strategy last game that we played as Gs, especially towards the end when we were obviously going to win. We were waiting until the last couple of minutes and then we were voting the victim out :p Anyways, the only C we are sure of now is X (DETECTIVE PLEASE CONTACT HIM).

Cs should not be voting whoever they want because that will just give the chance to Gs to gang up on a member and get the most votes for him/her. We should ALL vote the SAME person, and in that we are following X. I'm still hoping D will have contacted him by the end of this message. Even if D and X don't have a G, they still should go for their primary suspect, and EVERYONE has to follow them.
:lol: desperate much?

Oh, and :kiss:

Thanks for confirming you're a g, and nice try. To be honest hoori the fact you never voted yesterday for me is way too suss, now you pretend not to know how many g's there are, you're a smart person that would simply go back to the first post and find out on your own rather than pull this confused act.

In all cases i still think kyle is more suspicious than you are, even though its completely possible that both of you are g's, but i know kyle, he usually gets all riled up when there are a lot of votes for him, he is uncharacteristically calm today.

I'm going to keep my vote on you for the moment though.
Thank you. Thank you for being such a smart little boy.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm gonna go by what I said last night, which is that Hoori cannot be a G. I've seen her play before, and this is not how she is when she's a G. She wouldn't be posting so much if she were. She's too smart to do that. And this jailing comes at the wrong time. Now that the suspicion is on her, she won't be able to defend herself anymore. I have a feeling the Jailor got recruited, and her jailing was planned. This is raising all sorts of alarm bells for me.

I urge you all to NOT vote against her. Or else we'll be making a BIG mistake and handing this game to the G's.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm gonna go by what I said last night, which is that Hoori cannot be a G. I've seen her play before, and this is not how she is when she's a G. She wouldn't be posting so much if she were. She's too smart to do that. And this jailing comes at the wrong time. Now that the suspicion is on her, she won't be able to defend herself anymore. I have a feeling the Jailor got recruited, and her jailing was planned. This is raising all sorts of alarm bells for me.

I urge you all to NOT vote against her. Or else we'll be making a BIG mistake and handing this game to the G's.
That is factually incorrect. Hoori is always active no matter what her role is.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fuck the error in the search system, searching for all posts of a specific person was so useful in Mafia games :(

For me, Kyle & Hoori are the main suspects.

Kyle: Gotta admit that the no lynch was what got me going on him, but reading back, there's more. Even on the first page there are incosistencies, he did think that they got their PMs early (about which by now we can pretty much most definitely say that it was BS), yet he doesn't really accuse them either.
It's definitely weird they got PMs a day in advance
If you actually believe that Kate & JJ got their PMs in advance, that should definitely be cause for concern as in that case they'd surely be Gs (or maybe specials).

Then, there's this half an hour before the deadline:
- Hoori, for now at least, is almost surely a C after her first post. of course she's also a likely candidate for recruiting
Hoori's first post btw was this:
C, and Janna wished me luck :heart:
I really fail to see how this would be proof that she's really a C.
This also ties in neatly with my other prime suspect, hoori herself.

Hoori: First of all, there's of course the non-voting even though she was around during the deadline (I'm not sure whether I should buy the call excuse). That in itself isn't that weird in itself though imo, as the way the voting went yesterday it does not really tell us much unfortunately, due to the votes were split between quite a lot of people. This is also the reason I don't suspect Osman after thinking about it, if he were a G, he'd have had much better and more unsuspicious options to choose from, assuming of course that not both of Fr3sh and ALC were both Gs. Moreover, she's been acting a bit "off" in general, with her editing posts, not knowing how many Gs there are, and accusing Fred of all people to go easy on me (when in reality he was the only one picking on me even before my fuck-up yesterday).

Her going so hard on Osman doesn't speak for her either, as for the reasons I mentioned Osman is unlikely to be a G precisely of what he did yesterday.

Finally, I'd like to know why she found X suspicious before he revealed himself:
And my dearest friend, X, you are such a cute G :heart:
So I'd go for either Kyle or Hoori today, assuming X doesn't have something else in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the hell are you so sure that she's not a G?

Question to the more experienced players, is Sheik always like this?

Apr 15, 2006
That is factually incorrect. Hoori is always active no matter what her role is.
I'm basing this on my experience when we both were G's. She didn't use to post this much. Plus jailing the prime suspect is never a good idea. All that achieves is silencing her, and this works into the hands of the G's. I've seen this being done to Alen a long time ago, and I don't want Hoori to be lynched without a defence only to turn out she's a C.

Lawyer, I hope you save her life. Don't let Hoori get lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Cos looking at her posts, I'm not convinced she's a G. I have a gut feeling she's a C, and then this jailing. Sorry, but she's just not G material for me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm basing this on my experience when we both were G's. She didn't use to post this much. Plus jailing the prime suspect is never a good idea. All that achieves is silencing her, and this works into the hands of the G's. I've seen this being done to Alen a long time ago, and I don't want Hoori to be lynched without a defence only to turn out she's a C.

Lawyer, I hope you save her life. Don't let Hoori get lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Cos looking at her posts, I'm not convinced she's a G. I have a gut feeling she's a C, and then this jailing. Sorry, but she's just not G material for me.
You have a point about the jailer, wtf is he thinking jailing her of all people, makes no sense to silence her.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fuck the error in the search system, searching for all posts of a specific person was so useful in Mafia games :(

For me, Kyle & Hoori are the main suspects.

Kyle: Gotta admit that the no lynch was what got me going on him, but reading back, there's more. Even on the first page there are incosistencies, he did think that they got their PMs early (about which by now we can pretty much most definitely say that it was BS), yet he doesn't really accuse them either.

If you actually believe that Kate & JJ got their PMs in advance, that should definitely be cause for concern as in that case they'd surely be Gs (or maybe specials).

Then, there's this half an hour before the deadline:

Hoori's first post btw was this:

I really fail to see how this would be proof that she's really a C.
This also ties in neatly with my other prime suspect, hoori herself.

Hoori: First of all, there's of course the non-voting even though she was around during the deadline (I'm not sure whether I should buy the call excuse). That in itself isn't that weird in itself though imo, as the way the voting went yesterday it does not really tell us much unfortunately, due to the votes were split between quite a lot of people. This is also the reason I don't suspect Osman after thinking about it, if he were a G, he'd have had much better and more unsuspicious options to choose from, assuming of course that not both of Fr3sh and ALC were both Gs. Moreover, she's been acting a bit "off" in general, with her editing posts, not knowing how many Gs there are, and accusing Fred of all people to go easy on me (when in reality he was the only one picking on me even before my fuck-up yesterday).

Her going so hard on Osman doesn't speak for her either, as for the reasons I mentioned Osman is unlikely to be a G precisely of what he did yesterday.

Finally, I'd like to know why she found X suspicious before he revealed himself:

So I'd go for either Kyle or Hoori today, assuming X doesn't have something else in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Great catch btw, i guess thats why kyle and his buddies had matt whacked.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yes :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

You have a point about the jailer, wtf is he thinking jailing her of all people, makes no sense to silence her.
Alright :D

The jailing is very interesting tbh, if it didn't come from X, th jailer having been recruited does look very probable to me.

Only problem with that is that that would very much speak in favour of hoori, who I'm very suspicious of.

- - - Updated - - -

Great catch btw, i guess thats why kyle and his buddies had matt whacked.
I was just writing about that, how come no one has even tried to figure out what the reasoning behind the whack was?

Apr 15, 2006
I'll admit that I'm playing differently, cos I really wanna be good at this game. People who've seen me before know that I'm erratic, stupid and go full retard a LOT, and I always end up getting humiliated. I don't want this to happen again. I'm returning to Mafia after a hiatus if you remember, and I wanna do it right this time. And I'm simply trying not to repeat my mistakes from the past. If this makes me suspicious, then so be it. At least I'll be proud of how I've played. :stuckup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw, not sure if that's just me being stubborn and not being able to admit that I was wrong, but I can't let go of Kate for the time being.

I mean she voted completely randomly and without any explanation twice in me and ALC right at the beginning.

i know you're probably a G, but im sure deep down you feel a little sympathy for me :D
Why do you think that Fred's a G? He's the only one where I'm pretty sure that he's a C, after you of course.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'll admit that I'm playing differently, cos I really wanna be good at this game. People who've seen me before know that I'm erratic, stupid and go full retard a LOT, and I always end up getting humiliated. I don't want this to happen again. I'm returning to Mafia after a hiatus if you remember, and I wanna do it right this time. And I'm simply trying not to repeat my mistakes from the past. If this makes me suspicious, then so be it. At least I'll be proud of how I've played. :stuckup:
See what I mean, @Ocelot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)